Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/13/2022, 04:56   #211

elite*gold: 0
any good and undetected right now?
Old 10/13/2022, 05:08   #212

Post Entropia

I've been using Entropia, it may be pricy but it's worth the money. Great support and great aimbot. People don't understand that the aimbot is "weak"(only weak if you turn it down) because it prevents you from getting banned. if you go turn everything up and wanna get banned in 2s then cry and ask why you were banned I think there is your answer. I also saw some people saying I didn't get my key. You didn't get your key cause you can't read the instructions to receive the key. Legit says to use the checkout email the same as the login email.

overall, Entropia is really good, UD. Acts quickly when an update has happened and the cheat has become DT. When an update happens they pause the cheat preventing you from using it and getting banned. Forums post updates etc. I would highly recommend these guys to other people. Once you learn and understand the configs for it. you're set to go. You can go rage or play silent and go on main, whatever it may be. End of the day, are you gonna buy a steak from a supermarket and think it's going to be the best quality? The answer is NO
If you go to the butcher and get it freshly cut for an extra $10. Ob it's going to be good.
Old 10/13/2022, 05:37   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKnows View Post
I've been using Entropia, it may be pricy but it's worth the money. Great support and great aimbot. People don't understand that the aimbot is "weak"(only weak if you turn it down) because it prevents you from getting banned. if you go turn everything up and wanna get banned in 2s then cry and ask why you were banned I think there is your answer. I also saw some people saying I didn't get my key. You didn't get your key cause you can't read the instructions to receive the key. Legit says to use the checkout email the same as the login email.

overall, Entropia is really good, UD. Acts quickly when an update has happened and the cheat has become DT. When an update happens they pause the cheat preventing you from using it and getting banned. Forums post updates etc. I would highly recommend these guys to other people. Once you learn and understand the configs for it. you're set to go. You can go rage or play silent and go on main, whatever it may be. End of the day, are you gonna buy a steak from a supermarket and think it's going to be the best quality? The answer is NO
If you go to the butcher and get it freshly cut for an extra $10. Ob it's going to be good.
cool story buddy. However entropia is down and detected right now. Huge banwave from last detection as well just by looking at the forum threads
Quote:
it may be pricy but it's worth the money.
i dont understand this statement of yours. Entropia is dog cheap and super affordable at 35/month compares to other providers from OW1 and OW2 who sells at 70/month, 130/month, 200/month+ etc. Maybe it's time to check your math bruh. "may be pricy" xDD you acting like they sell this shit at like $150+/month
Old 10/13/2022, 08:03   #214

Yes, Blizzard HWID bans and as of 3 years ago I know they WMIC query a bunch of your hardware for serials, including your RAM. What they use out of those queries is another matter entirely.
Old 10/13/2022, 08:05   #215

Are you one of the scammers saying Entropia is good? When a large number of users were banned last year, the development shut down the site and fled. I'm back now and can't believe it. Cheats are also really ****!
Old 10/13/2022, 12:49   #216

who tf said there is no anti cheat
Old 10/13/2022, 14:09   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota1013 View Post
im confused how are cheats detected if there is supposedly no anti cheat in OW2 ?
No anticheat kek
You should be a clown
Old 10/13/2022, 16:02   #218

How would you rate shellsoftware?
Old 10/13/2022, 16:45   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeye1111 View Post
Shell i think has been DT, havent checked on it rn but it uses half of your resources, would recommend just using Jire(Free open source) or Ghostware if you want to use ai/pixel bots. Jire has been working since oct 5th for me no ban on pretty ragey settings
Old 10/13/2022, 23:34   #220

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeye1111 View Post
Shell has never been good, that's why I don't even add them to the list. They've had one detection in OW2 so far.

Edit: Tbh, I realize it is unfair to no list Shell, so I'm going to add them to the list as well. People can read the reviews or find out for themselves.
Old 10/14/2022, 00:08   #221

Are there any that don't require secure boot being turned off?

I used Ghostware which works well. But as soon as I turned secure boot back on, my PC completely stopped turning on and I needed to reformat.
Old 10/14/2022, 01:30   #222

which cheese do u consider safe?
The definition of the word safe here refers to the detection rate from this
Old 10/14/2022, 04:52   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by valgissn View Post
Are there any that don't require secure boot being turned off?

I used Ghostware which works well. But as soon as I turned secure boot back on, my PC completely stopped turning on and I needed to reformat.
Most require it to be turned off.

Instead of reformatting, if you need to turn it on for whatever reason (I assume to play Valorant), just restore your PC from a save point which will remove Ghostware off of your PC and you won't need to go through that process nor lose data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanchong View Post
which cheese do u consider safe?
The definition of the word safe here refers to the detection rate from this
Look at the first page, providers that have had a ban wave so far are listed as such.
Old 10/14/2022, 06:48   #224

Quote:
well what anti cheat do they use? cause online it said there was no anti cheat
They use their own in-house anti-cheat.

I believe what you read was in reference to the SMS security system they were planning on implementing, which they later reversed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2022, 16:59   #225

Quote:
well what anti cheat do they use? cause online it said there was no anti cheat
bro you truly believe they release a free to play game without any anti-cheat whatsoever really dude ?? How naive are you ???
if they tell you to click some link to insta become a millionaire or download some more ram to your computer, you would believe it too right ?