Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/27/2023, 20:07   #706

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
bought 1 day key for Srift, used for 3-4 hours so far.

easy install, worked out of the box with no issues.

tested hanzo, widow, kiriko, soujourn, junkerqueen, ana, genji, they all work pretty much perfectly, junker and soujourn are very OP.

had some issues with hog, it tries to melee straight after hooking and kinda ***** up the combo, but the hook prediction itself is good so im not fussed, can probably be fixed with settings but i didn't bother.

in game menu easy to use and looks amazing.

Good cheeso
Thank you! We constantly look to improve our product and love to receive feedback. There's also a discount on it right now and you can get it for less than 100€
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2023, 22:04   #707

elite*gold: 0
DON'T USE SWAN .. THE SOFTWARE IS GOOD BUT THEY HAVE THE WORT SECURITY IN THE MARKET >> YOU WILL GET BANNED VERY FAST >> ALSO THE HARDEST FACES SINCE THEY LIE CONSTATNLY ABOUT IT
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 01:40   #708

How is PO atm?
Old 10/30/2023, 07:16   #709

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ww8 View Post
How is PO atm?
It's fine.

It's barebones, so it doesn't have Genji support or anything special.
Best if used with pure hit-scan heroes.
Old 10/30/2023, 07:41   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuh1234550 View Post
Heyo, can we get an update on Avalon stating that it's had a ban wave? After ages of downtime, they just relaunched today to several reports of bans (including myself).
There was no banwave for Avalon itself? All our debug accounts are fine, none of staff had bans nor majority of users.

I'd be the last to lie about a detection, have always been fairly open and transparent when it comes to detections.

It is true tho, we have ages of downtime atm sadly, but as i said on discord these are 1 time downtimes and wont be repeat offenders. Once the current loader/backend issue is fixed updates are gonna be fast again, we tried pushing too much at the same time (lite core rework, couple features, pro beta, eft beta) we have since dialed back development to go back to our initial vision of Avalon, this means we wont be forcing too much. The core rework will be delayed or rather only be worked on while normal Lite is up (sadly with current core we are unable to fix the none issue for everyone) and have also since given both pro and eft additional help from developers.
Old 11/02/2023, 21:41   #711

Was banned using Phantom Overlay in 4 hrs, hardly used anything sus, %s were low, needs to be changed to detected imho, 4 hours is shorter than CH or HF.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2023, 01:51   #712

I am desperately looking for ow2 dma. Pls let me know, willing to pay higher than market.
Old 11/03/2023, 09:34   #713

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdrastaria View Post
Was banned using Phantom Overlay in 4 hrs, hardly used anything sus, %s were low, needs to be changed to detected imho, 4 hours is shorter than CH or HF.
PO isn't detected.

Played for several hours today without any issues.
Additionally, there are no ban reports in the chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lklkaaa6 View Post
I am desperately looking for ow2 dma. Pls let me know, willing to pay higher than market.
No providers offer DMA for Overwatch because it's an extremely easy game to bypass.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2023, 11:46   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
PO isn't detected.

Played for several hours today without any issues.
Additionally, there are no ban reports in the chat.

No providers offer DMA for Overwatch because it's an extremely easy game to bypass.
If its such an easy game to bypass why have no cheats worked properly for a month now?

All the OW2 providers currently having major issues. Only small pixel bot types surviving or ones with only a few users
Old 11/07/2023, 02:35   #715

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdrastaria View Post
OW2 issues bans to anyone with inhuman behavior or stats. The best I can do is what I've already done which is keep the cheat itself UD and warn my users about how aggressive OW2 is with issuing bans based on their server side deciding if a player is cheating or not based on behavior/stats

If you look around the OW2 forum you will see that other UD providers get called out all the time by people who are banned for being "detected" when they aren't. It's just how OW2 cheating goes

You can make a ticket for a full refund if you haven't already or you can give it another go. I've never been banned on OW2 and I share my tips in my OW2 config/playstyle guide that I personally follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfgdjdksdji View Post
If its such an easy game to bypass why have no cheats worked properly for a month now?

All the OW2 providers currently having major issues. Only small pixel bot types surviving or ones with only a few users
Plenty of cheats are UD on OW2. The bigger ones are going to have people who cheat aggressively & get banned by the server side. That's why you see reports about them from the people who get carried away & lose their account

The bigger the provider is the more of these reports you will see
Old 11/14/2023, 19:46   #716

any recommendations for a long time last ow2 cheat, external would be nice im sitting in master elo and want to get GM.

realtalk whats the best rn and safest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2023, 11:50   #717

elite*gold: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by benthesoloman View Post
any recommendations for a long time last ow2 cheat, external would be nice im sitting in master elo and want to get GM.

realtalk whats the best rn and safest.
_

Go with fullcontrol best atm
Old 11/15/2023, 13:08   #718

and FC is safe for main account usage if you are not stupid ofc or what?
Old 11/22/2023, 00:55   #719

Is Divergent still worth it to use ? When was the last time Divergent got detected ?
Old 11/23/2023, 00:48   #720

fc is detected and got hit with a huge ban wave btw