Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Chit-Chat

Discussion on Overwatch Chit-Chat within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/18/2020, 19:57   #1366

elite*gold: 125
The Black Market: 243/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN1 View Post
Yes. I live in Turkey so... I'm a student and spending my money to games is a little extra for me.
I'm not sure how many TL the price is for Turkey, however I guess the best price you can get it 10 € give or take 95 TL if you make the account with a region which is cheaper.
Old 10/05/2021, 03:24   #1367

elite*gold: 0
Ashe is the best no doubt xD
Old 08/04/2022, 08:11   #1368

Anyone stilling playing OW?
Old 10/30/2022, 08:17   #1369

Get more infromation,
discord.gg/cheeze

[Current Overwatch 2: Recent trends in the OW cheat market]

In fact, in the case of Hyper-Flick, you may remember that in addition to the large-scale detection mentioned by the staff, there have been occasional stops in the past. However, no one can deny that there was a lack of aggressive addition and user convenience in other areas, except for security and legit aim, such as the belated introduction of Skill Assist.

An anti-cheat system is a security system to prevent game companies from using and locking cheats. With the launch of Overwatch 2, Blizzard introduced a new anti-cheat system called Byfron.

That's why the existing ones that were released in a hurry (Artemis, Zeus, Lijin, Chinese nuclei, Ring-1 and so on) were only released in ignorance, lacking analysis and response to Byfron.

The rationale for this is as follows.

In the case of Artemis, which was released the fastest at the same time as Overwatch 2, the details occurred at the same time as the release, and the service was suspended in just two days due to serious security problems, and it entered the patch indefinitely.

It was the second fastest release for Zeus, and it became detected in just three hours after its launch, and even though the developer patched it hard several times, five detection plus hwid ban occurred in only 10 days.

In the case of Rijin, although less ban than Zeus, it's true that there were several large-scale detection, including October 13th, and the developer immediately officially announced this and went into the patch.

At this point, I think Artemis dev was rather wise.
According to the last notice, "We don't know where the detection is coming from, we can start the service until we find it." The Artemis developer has already realized that it is not easy to bypass Byfron at that point, and that a tinkering patch alone cannot prevent the detection basically.

This can also be seen in the comments of Hyperflick's internal staff, "Byfron cannot analyze and bypass in a day or two."

Now, based on this background, we can talk about the response of each cheat provider.

Artemis has long gone into indefinite patches since large-scale detection.

Zeus also recently announced that he would go into the patch, and he said he would change the tool UI, etc
In fact, we understand that they can't handle the bypass on Byfron, so we believe that they made a belated patch declaration.

In the case of Rijin, developers have said they have been working inside to increase security, and three days after they mentioned they would adopt hypervisor technology, it was immediately introduced as an external and is currently being tested. However, there are disadvantages such as reduced performance as it changes to an external. As such, it seems that Rijin has already been working behind the scenes to bypass Byfron.

In the case of Edenity, it was officially announced that it would be released in two to three days after the test was declared internally, but it was only released after a tentative test period after receiving complaints from users. As you can see here, there are some well-known and trusted providers that have significantly longer patch and test periods. This is also consistent with the hyperflick insider's statement that Byfron is not the level to solve in a day or two.

Critical Hit has also been rumored to be at odds with developers, but it is eventually working with new developers, not starting late, but is still developing without ETA.

The Ring-1 product has had many stories, but it is a large company that has made more than 13 cheat products over the years, and it has already been operated for years and costs about $14 for day sub, which is different from cheap cheat products, and is less well known in Korea and is world-famous. And you can see that it's taken an incredible amount of time for Overwatch 2 to launch.

Finally, the upcoming hyperflick was also very slow to launch, which was time-consuming due to Byfron security analysis.

In conclusion, I think the later the product is released, the safer it will be.
I'm looking forward to seeing Edenity, Hyperflick, and the upcoming Critical Hit and Noble-3 products.
We expect that it will show upper function and security than we can imagine.

Get more infromation,
discord.gg/cheeze
Old 11/06/2022, 00:30   #1370

Arrow

You guys can checkout my post. UD Cheat, external and secure since 2021 in OW1
Old 11/07/2022, 14:10   #1371

Any1 that cheated OW and still alive after a season?
Old 11/10/2022, 12:38   #1372

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 109/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,494
zockt noch wer aktiv ?
Old 11/29/2022, 00:19   #1373

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonghan90 View Post
Anyone stilling playing OW?
I started playing Overwatch 2 when it first came out, and I'm really enjoying it so far, mainly as a support player.
Old 02/06/2023, 23:33   #1374

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,725
Paar Leute noch aktiv am spielen? Hab gehört das mit den Lootboxen soll ziemlich trash mittlerweile sein?
Old Yesterday, 02:19   #1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nectix View Post

Viel Spaß!

Regeln:

Have fun!

Rules:
oke man =)