Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Masters smurf

Discussion on Old Masters smurf within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old Masters smurf

It's level 163 without many items, and has 2 golden weapons with 2637 comp points.
The current SR is 3000 because of decay, but the MMR is masters since I decayed from 3500+.

I'm looking to sell it for $60-$80 it depends on how generous you feel.

PM me on discord if you're interested, my user name is MrTea#4960.

Tags
master account, overwatch acc, overwatch acc sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Joust boost to masters & Masters joust accounts, top 15 in the rankings with godpack
06/09/2015 - Smite Trading - 6 Replies
I wish to sell my top 15 joust masters account with a godpack I also have an account for sale that doesnt have a godpack but is masters joust at 0 TP obviously for a lower price. PM me for more info on this website or add me on skype bennna.franklin I also sell boosts to masters (this will take up 4days-3weeks max) avrg 1 week x
[Selling] S4 Masters S5 Diamond 5 67 champions 47 skins 10 runepages has MASTERS BORDER/ ICON!
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Hello I am here to sell my masters account that I achieved in season 4, I no longer have the time and effort to continue playing on the account so I would like to sell it and move on. It has the masters solo que border from last season that can be visible in normal que/ranked que. The border brings high attention and many compliments because of its rarity. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MY SKYPE IS FEELIX1225 ! ITS ON THE NORTH AMERICAN SERVER! ...
selling masters acc season 4 (still masters)
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
Path of Exile News: the Third Masters: Elreon in Forsaken Masters
08/08/2014 - Path of Exile - 0 Replies
http://www.pathofexileitems.us As we all know that GGG has released two of the seven masters in path of exile. The third masters called Elreon Loremaster has been revealed today. The master defends the relics, which must be the most exciting part in the new expansion. Each master has its own missions. The mission of third one is to protect the relics that scatter around through the world and to fight with Dominus. There is one point to note. Generally speaking, the relics will be attacked...