Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling masters acc season 4 (still masters)

Discussion on selling masters acc season 4 (still masters) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling masters acc season 4 (still masters)

Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins!

Every game you will be treated like a ***. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master!

Asking price: 700$!

Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't take it if you don't love League. I am selling cause it took over my life. I love being that guy everyone respects for being Masters but I need to get back on track. PM me if interested!

NOTE: It's on NA server.
NOTE 2: I was selling it last month as well but decided to keep it, now I'm trying again LOL.
Note 3: Not willing to go lower than 700$, highest offer wins.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Get your MASTERS tomorrow before season ends !
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1 SPOT LEFT FOR BOOSTING, WE CAN BOOST FROM DIAMOND TO MASTERS TOMORROW !! Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3467132-legendary-boosts-solo-q-duo-q-all-se rvers-up-masters-challenger-9.html
[Selling] Selling Masters I account West
10/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Masters I * MASTERS I * WEST * All champions * All runes * CHALLENGER 3V3 * DIAMOND 5V5 * CHALNGER BORDER S3
[LoL]]NA~ Challenger Elo Boosting [End of Season Discounts!] [Up to Masters!]
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends, Challenger Player selling Elo-Boosting Services for North American (NA) servers only! **UPDATE**8/27/2014! NEXT 10 CUSTOMERS GET 20% OFF!! END OF SEASON 4 DISCOUNTS! Add my Skype: krnchamp
Path of Exile News: the Third Masters: Elreon in Forsaken Masters
08/08/2014 - Path of Exile - 0 Replies
http://www.pathofexileitems.us As we all know that GGG has released two of the seven masters in path of exile. The third masters called Elreon Loremaster has been revealed today. The master defends the relics, which must be the most exciting part in the new expansion. Each master has its own missions. The mission of third one is to protect the relics that scatter around through the world and to fight with Dominus. There is one point to note. Generally speaking, the relics will be attacked...
Selling Previous season Grandmaster EU + NA client which is diamond/masters+namechang
01/21/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling previous grandmaster account on EU which comes with a NA client that is diamond/masters from previous season ( this season its all clean ) name change available, im original owner. bump bump