Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP!!!!! Carrying Service

Discussion on CHEAP!!!!! Carrying Service within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP!!!!! Carrying Service

I am new to this who offering my services thing but I am gonna give it a go gotta start somewhere. If you have found yourself stuck in bronze I am a gold player who is offering services to get you out of bronze into silver even gold depending on who we que with. I can promise you 1700sr. My services are cheaper then others because its such a low ranking but it is what it is. Payment is via Paypal and my services costs 5$ per person. Text my cell for faster service 971 512 1132
Old 05/22/2017, 20:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Overwatch -> Overwatch Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE]New Booster carrying games up to D5 [Super Cheap]
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed
Carrying out of elo hell never been so cheap!
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm a Platinum 3 player from EUW with a lot of free time nowadays and I recently enjoyed myself by smurfing my friends' account from Bronze to Silver. I actually boosted 3 of them and I thought it would have been much better if I could have earned something, so here I am :) To start with this, I prefere to get some easy jobs first that's why I'm not pretending to smurfing Gold but I have no problem with Bronze and Silver elo. The only requirement is to have a decent pool of...
Watch me CARRYING AtheneOnYoutube
12/22/2012 - League of Legends - 18 Replies
AtheneLIVE Bin Panth unso <- bin nicht gut flamed ned pls
WSG Flag Carrying/defending spot. [Ally]
02/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Here are the links to the screen shots with explanations. This is a good spot to hide flag or to stay at while defending, it works especially well if you are a gnome. http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/timmy1031/ asdfasdf.jpg http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/timmy1031/ asdfasdfasdf.jpg http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/timmy1031/ asfasdf.jpg