Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Origin Account mit 20 Spielen (BF4,Fifa15,Titanfall)

Discussion on [B]Origin Account mit 20 Spielen (BF4,Fifa15,Titanfall) within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Origin Account mit 20 Spielen (BF4,Fifa15,Titanfall)

Hello i want to sell my Origin Account. Its a German Account so the Email and the Security Answer will be on german.

Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 4 Premium
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
The Sims 2 + All Addons
The Sims 3 + World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Dragon Age Origins
Fifa 13, 14, 15
Fußball Manager 13, 14
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows 1+2
Mass Effect 3
Mirrors Edge
Plants vs Zombies
Sim City Limited Edition
Spore
Titanfall

MY RULES:
- I will not go first.
-The Account Details (Mail/Password/SecurityAnswer) will be given out AFTER the Payment

Screenshot:

I would take at least 50€ for this Account and i would prefer to be paid by paysafecard or CSGO Skins/Keys.
U can add me on Skype or Steam(Link):

Tags
acc, fifa 15, origin acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FIFA15 Origin Account
04/12/2015 - Fifa Trading - 5 Replies
Moin, verkaufe hier meinen Origin Account mit ausschließlich FIFA15 drauf. Hätte dafür gerne 10€ als PSC bzw. PP (F&F oder ihr übernehmt die Gebühren) lg
[Selling] Origin account with 74m FIFA15 coins
03/22/2015 - Fifa Trading - 3 Replies
WTS acc with 74m fifa15 coins, account includes original email and all shit that you need for full acc protection Price : 50 euro Skype : aleksiukas7
Origin: Game Time - Titanfall-Vollversion kostenfrei spielen
07/07/2014 - Gaming News - DE - 25 Replies
Ab dieses Wochenende startet der große Publisher und Entwickler Electronic Arts unter der Kopfzeile "Play Titanfall on PC for Free" auf origin.com ein neues Programm namens "Origin Game Time", das euch zeitweise ermöglichen soll, EA-erlesene Spiele zu testen. Ganz unverbindlich und komplett kostenfrei wirbt EA derzeit für den Mech-Shooter "Titanfall" von Respawn Entertainment und lässt Spielern genau 48 Stunden Zeit, den Titel in vollen Zügen zu genießen. http://i.epvpimg.com/CTXgg.jpg ...
[Selling] [Origin-TITANFALL] Full info Origin accounts with Titanfall
04/04/2014 - Origin Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there , first thread and first post too :) Welcome to my shop. I have Origin accounts with TitanFall in it , and I want to sell all of them. I OWN all the accounts I am selling. My RULES -I will not give you the account untill I am paid. -No trades. -Once solde, I am not responsible for any account. -If you deal with me , you accept my rules.