Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best online game to play - with Pservers?!

Discussion on What is the best online game to play - with Pservers?! within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 12/04/2010, 21:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vesanius- View Post
Global Agenda
Is there any Private Servers for it?
Old 12/04/2010, 21:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A Big Warning to all who play Pservers!
01/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 28 Replies
Everything in these threads are infected with a backdoor trojan or soome type of virus.Mainly something called win32/parite.This is suppose to be fun, not screw up my pc.So, if anyone has important info on their PC's, i warn them to protect it.Every single Eo and Zo server has been infected.No matter who says it hasn't.
Bored with Eudemons Online need a better game to play?
09/27/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Please don't consider this spam I'm just looking for another game to play whether it be on an official server or a private server.I liked playing Eudemons Online and Crazy Tao I would like some suggestions on games that are similar to both those servers if you can suggest some servers I would gladly give you a thank you in return for your help(I'll just look for a thread you started thats how).
[TUT] How to play in PServers using Vista
11/24/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
This will solve the prob that u cannot log in and get to character select screen, while using Windows Vista. Other problems too possibly. 1. Open your start menu 2. Search "msconfig.exe" and right click it, choose Run as administrator 3. Open the tools tab 4. Search for Disable UAC in the list (for people who have it in different language, it's the 14th in the list and UAC means user access control) 5. Select it and click the launch button, wait until the black command window pops up, it...
is this game free to play online
05/29/2007 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
i want to know if this is free or not :? <hr>Append on May 26 2007, 06:43<hr> someone answer is FFXI Free