Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

passing time while co is down

Discussion on passing time while co is down within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i ran across this looking for games
Old 12/21/2006, 18:55   #2

omg.... go read some things in this forum or try photoshop im trying me with photoshop but im to dumb >_<
Old 12/21/2006, 19:16   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by member0xtehlose@Dec 21 2006, 18:55
but im to dumb >_<
Yes u r mrs. Nils .. ^^
Btw this game is like total sucky dude lol

Better play fifa07 with me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BY-pASSING rf online novus rising
01/03/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 13 Replies
I just want to share this: I used to crashed the rfph server before.but since the new patch applied i wont able to crashed it again. reason is i dont know how to by-pass the HS(hackshiel) . if it is possible to use cheat in rfph. i means that its also possible to crash it again using the "wpe".that i used b4. Anynone can teah me how to by-pass the rf HS? i wanna try if i can crash the new patch of rfph. im hoping that the procedure of crashing the server during recent patch was not been...
Hi just passing by
08/18/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
:rtfm::rtfm::bandit:;)
Passing thought about auto combos through scripts
06/19/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I was thinking about the Make People Say things post and is there away to script attacks and combo buttons? I know in SWG you used to be able to call up other attacks with scripts and make and endless loop (Bot with iin-game scripts). I was wondering if a person could do this with AoC... Not make a bot out of scripts but have it call on other key strokes with the push of one button. hmmmm something to think about. :D
By Passing The GameGuard
06/04/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
1. Go to your RF Online FOLDER. simply right click the RF icon from your desktop then click properties and find target. ex. C:\Program files\games\rf. 2. and find the Hackshield Folder. 3. On that folder you find this 2 data named = psapi.dll and EHSvc.dll change their name to (psapi.dll = raname to EHSvc.dll ) and (EHSvc.dll = rename to psapi.dll ) 4. to rename them cut 1 and paste to your desktop and now youve able to rename them and if it is already done, get back the 1 data that...
By Passing Swear Filters
10/13/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Want to bypass the stupid *****'s? This is the guide to do that. Well this doesn't have much to do with Conquer, but it's a guide none-the-less. On the offical Co forums they put up swear filters against naughty naughty words. If you want to RAGE their forums and spam someone and call them a dirty whore without it getting blocked out, read this simple guide. when you're going to post a reply and you spelled out your naughty word EXAMPLE: Fucker <~~~ ----