Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Off-Topics › Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 12:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I want to learn to make video game cheats

Discussion on I want to learn to make video game cheats within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Post I want to learn to make video game cheats

Hi I joined this forum to find more information and or to get taught how to make video game cheats where to start and where I can learn from.

I’m a Hands on person and was wondering where to start?

Later on I want to be decent if not decent good enough to work for or amongst others here within time.

My goals: learn basics, get good at basics and create my first project.

Games in the future I’d like to make cheats for:
Apex legends, Fortnite, Rust, and any br/shooter game manly walls and aimbot
Siniganglover is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 0
to Create Games Bots/Cheats, you need good programming experience in order to write/re-write source-codes,understand codding language & scripts

Python, LUA, C# or Java
learn this Programs , Also known as "Languages"
then if you understand the Basics your on the Good way .
FirstBay_MMO is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.