Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ventrilo Server 2.3 crack

Discussion on Ventrilo Server 2.3 crack within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know how to get rid of the 8 user limit on the ventrilio server or have a crack, serial number, etc.... I'm sure someone has to since so many users have ventrilo servers.
Old 04/18/2006, 23:08   #2

i dunno what ventrillo is but post it in the section of it and when no section found post it in "Other Games" but not in Off Topic!
Old 04/18/2006, 23:23   #3

It's not a game, it's a VoIP server. So, I would've guessed it would've been off topic.