Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COtobo poll #1 - most wanted feauture

Discussion on COtobo poll #1 - most wanted feauture within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

View Poll Results: What is the feauture which you would like to see next in COtobo?
Repairing all equipment without unequipping with 1 click or CTRL+R (at market). 127 17.99%
CTRL+D for dropping all trash items from inventory (and keep +1, ref/uni/eli/sup, blessed etc). 208 29.46%
Meteor spammer (for lvling or socketing items). 168 23.80%
Option to log people/gems/ores to a .log file. 33 4.67%
Notifier when you attacked a real MeteorDove (with scatter or another wide range attack). 112 15.86%
An "hide" feauture which hides all people on the screen. 29 4.11%
Disconnect/notify on people in enemy list. 29 4.11%
Voters: 706. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/31/2006, 09:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
I voted for the trash item dropper. It would make hunting so much easier.

I also think that the log is a brilliant idea. Perhaps log who attacks you, who you attack, who kills you, who you kill, etc. And also log who caused a disconnect with the mining bot, so that I know who came near me as a black/red/blue name.

Personally, I would actually like to see auto-relog on disconnect be the #1 priority, but I'm not gonna complain.
Old 01/31/2006, 10:02   #17

met spamming , it will include repairing them too ? :?
Old 01/31/2006, 21:31   #18

I voted for Meteor spammer, but I think Repairing all equipment without unequipping with 1 click or CTRL+R (at market) should be done next. Also a .log file would be great!

Although any one of these are amazing and would help so much.
Old 01/31/2006, 22:34   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowkiller@Jan 31 2006, 01:49
Wow, dang sad to see those results. I would really really like to see a hide all or the metzone hit the real meteor dove feature. The met spammer really seems like a whole other project to me. Sad to see it's winning . For some people, met spamming on servers is not really an option when there are so many pkers, so I'm having a hard time seeing how it is so desired.

Edit: After looking again, most seem worth of being in the toolbox but it's unrealistic to ask choco to implement them all.
met spammer would be the most useful. combine that with CoPanther every day in met zone, and you can make sockets every other day. I've already gotten 200 mets from 2 days in met zone with CoPanther as a tao. This program is in beta, and that list is a priority list. Those things wouldn't be up there if choco didn't plan on implementing them at one point. Read his post.
Old 01/31/2006, 22:57   #20

I'd love to see the first 3 options implemented.
Old 02/01/2006, 00:40   #21

Man all this so good even CTRL+D for dropping all trash items from inventory (and keep +1, ref/uni/eli/sup, blessed etc). and metspamming >< **** we want all lol
btw would this

CTRL+D for dropping all trash items from inventory (and keep meteor,dragonball,scroll,+1,token, ref/uni/eli/sup, blessed etc). be like this? well like option check mark would be nice you know like you did for ore drop check mark to drop ref or token or what ever but keep the good stuff whichever that person checked mark to throw away
Old 02/01/2006, 04:31   #22

trade? >.> but trash item dropper sounds nice
Old 02/01/2006, 04:33   #23

It was a hard choice between #1, 2, and 5. I picked 1, though it was a really hard choice.
Old 02/01/2006, 07:43   #24

Repairing all equipment without unequipping with 1 click or CTRL+R (at market). [ 16 ] [15.24%]

This is the best implication i've seen... only problem is that i can be done manually.... but if it's done automaticly it'll be real nice it's a very very nice feature indeed but it can be put off because you can do it manually... i feel that we need to focus on features that helps us while we're AFK...

CTRL+D for dropping all trash items from inventory (and keep +1, ref/uni/eli/sup, blessed etc). [ 31 ] [29.52%]

This would be real nice... 1 problem... most of us are very lazy... to hunt effectively u need to be at the spots for hours... none of us are willing to do it... so features helping hunting is rather out of the question... very surpise to see a huge voting on this one. but yeah it would be a really nice impliment for the hunters (which most of us are not)..... BTW the key to sucess hunting isn't time/place... rather it's the hour u put into it... the longer u stay the better stuff u get.

Meteor spammer (for lvling or socketing items). [ 25 ]

It's really good... but the problem is that spamming mets are done once in a while... it will get use... just not as often as the other features.. therefore it's not as great as the other features

Option to log people/gems/ores to a .log file. [ 8 ] [7.62%]

I do not see a need for this... instead of moaning over what u got before u got pk why don't we try to prevent from getting pk in the 1st place

Notifier when you attacked a real MeteorDove (with scatter or another wide range attack). [ 18 ] [17.14%]

again no need for this... it's nice to have but it's no particular use.. metdove it me for 300 with a range attack as opose to normal ones that hit me one with a melee style range... i know when i get hit by met dove just like that..... not very hard to know... no need for a notifier... and metzone has gone down hill since they've reduce the rate of spawn... further more any botting in mz is walking into a death trap... it's not only very obvious.. dura wasting but u'll also get pk like crazy because botting there is very easy to spot...

An "hide" feauture which hides all people on the screen. [ 3 ] [2.86%]

i can see the use in this to prevent lag in TG... other than that it's no particular use besides TG.. i delete the animation and that seemed to help alot.

Disconnect/notify on people in enemy list.

i'm surprise that no one vote on this... COparter was soo useful because of this... and it would prove to be extra useful in COtobo... why? well there are certain miner pker that have caught on to the trend and wait to be white name to PK.... why would they wait? because they know people with COtobo always have gems in their inventory and no ore... 1 run they can kill 4 miners grabbing atleast 4 gems or more... takes them less than 2 hours to come back and make another run for gems... but those people are not very versitle... they will only have 1 or 2 miner pker that's high enough lvl to 1 hit the miners....

i've personally use only troj lvl 70 to mine to prevent this.... they can't 1 hit me and i can dc on time... for other people taht cna't plvl a crap load of char to 70... u need to get this feature...
Old 02/01/2006, 16:49   #25

jus wondering, will you be making sure on the ctrl+D to drop items that wanted items for example that archers won't drop arrows and scrolls etc when hunting?
Old 02/02/2006, 03:12   #26

i was just browsing thru, and is very disappointed in the results, i guess it's bcuz i rarely hunt, i was really hoping that the repair option be immplemented first. after all, most of the other option can be done manually. for ppl who didn't vote yet, repairs all the way!
Old 02/02/2006, 05:13   #27

The first 3 items need the same module to be coded, so if I finish 1 of them it won't take me too long to write the other 2.

I guess the MeteorDove notifier will have to wait then.
Old 02/02/2006, 23:45   #28

can you a "hide" feauture which hides all people on the screen but one char, so it becomes really easy to stig/cure?
Old 02/03/2006, 07:30   #29

i think the best feature should be auto relogin when you disconnect due to a pker or lag you will try to autorelogin after a set amount of minutes that will be better.
Old 02/03/2006, 15:14   #30

he's already said he will implement re-logging later on, and anywayz it shouldn't be done on set amount of minutes but at random intervals so that perople wont notice when you log in say every 50 seconds etc, I'm sure choco already thought of that cus hes a clever guy but still lol