Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

essay writing question

Discussion on essay writing question within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
essay writing question

Does repeated essay writing help you write them better?
Old 11/06/2019, 10:43   #2

elite*gold: 314
Yes for sure.
If you write a lot, you can earn way more experience to get a better essay.
It also affects all life situations, if you do things often.
Old 11/06/2019, 12:23   #3

Hello! I think only repeating won't help. I recommend to read articles about essay writing with tips and tricks, general rules, requirements and other info. If you need to write your assignment right now and you don't know how to do this you can use homework help one time, for example here is good service for this purpose.
Old 11/06/2019, 22:30   #4

elite*gold: 153
Partially yes but it needs more than just repeated writing. I'd recommend to examine your deficits while writing. Then you should concentrate more on your writing plan. An outline for your essay is essential. A great book which helped me to improve my essay writing skills is "How to Write Essays: A Step-By-Step Guide for All Levels, with Sample Essays"
by Don Shiach (2006).
Old 11/07/2019, 13:22   #5

The Black Market: 173/0/0
Without any doubt.

It's just like any other thing, you really need a lot of practise to be become better which translates to basically anything.

I used to practise for "essay exams" by writing an essay about every possible topic that might come up so that I wouldn't need to think too hard about the content allowing me to focus a lot more on grammar and writing style in general.
Basically what I noticed was that the more essays I wrote the more structured my essays became.

Was a straight A student in school
Old 11/16/2019, 14:13   #6

elite*gold: 94
I would say experience has a major role in writing a "better" essay .
Even tho the word "better" is subjective.
My advice is to write more and more but also focus on readability and how easy is for your audiance to understand your message.

P.s.: If your essay is not official (important emails , presentations, cv or w/e) try using emotes for better readability.
Old 03/07/2020, 17:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moghullis View Post
Does repeated essay writing help you write them better?
Repetition improves both writing speed and technique, but without knowledge of the topic, you can hardly write anything other than a huge lake of water. For example, I only do book reviews (I love literature), but I give essays on history to "outsource". Basically I get help to type a paper for me on .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2020, 23:04   #8

I also want to share my favorite custom paper writing services. Thanks to these dudes, I always passed all the work at the university on time and got good marks for these works. I also add that their services are not as expensive as it seems at first glance, in short I recommend this service to everyone, here you can order essay and be sure of its quality
Old 01/21/2021, 11:24   #9

Hello everyone! How is your health? At this difficult time, I would like to share my research in oblatsi essays. I have studied many services that help in learning and writing, it for sure can . Therefore, I can safely say that it is the best and most reliable service ever.
Old 01/21/2021, 11:51   #10

Not really if you just repeat yourself id think you can't make way. Try to read diffrent essays from diffrent authors.