Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

happy valentines day

Discussion on happy valentines day within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 02/14/2010, 14:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Remus° View Post
**** OFF VALENTINE
WINRAR

Brauch diesen Tag nicht.
Useless day is useless.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Valentines Items now, Achievements Later
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Over the course of this year's valentines day event, pick yourself up a Bouquet of Red Roses. Many achievements for valentines day require you to use a handful of rose petals on friends, enemies, and NPCs. However, while the achievements read "Handful of Rose Petals," you are able to use the bouquet of red roses. So, to sum it up: 1. Get a Bouquet of Red Roses 2. Use it to complete the achievements "Fistful of Love" and "Flirt with Disaster" 3. Seeing as how I was able to get these...
[Exploit] sell valentines picknic table !!!
02/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
as in a previous post u can get lvl 1's to get a picnic table, so when you get one, dont loot it.... u just say WTS in trade and i know some people that sold them for 200g! and becuase the actual adoration thing isnt BoP u can trade them that with the table in it !
What do you get from the valentines quest?
02/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
what do you get from the valentine's quest?
Happy christmas And a happy 2007 !!
12/25/2006 - Main - 10 Replies
:D Happy christmas And a happy 2007 !! :D Greetz G00dlife !! :cool:
NEW BUG (Valentines Day on New Servers)
03/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Firstly... If anyone has the Valentine's Day Patch please please upload it or pm me! I recently discovered a bug some people have been using in new servers. If you have an old version of CO with the Valentine's day quest installed and you bypass the autopatch to login (ie with cotobo) you can still do the quest getting tons of love forever rings.. I saw a person selling 4 in Mausoleum server.. she said it was a "secret" and that she had over 10 of em. If anyone can get this working in...