Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Division (Guide -> Easy Farm Spot for Mass Purples / Phoenix Points 20 Sec a Run)

Discussion on The Division (Guide -> Easy Farm Spot for Mass Purples / Phoenix Points 20 Sec a Run) within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Division (Guide -> Easy Farm Spot for Mass Purples / Phoenix Points 20 Sec a Run)

Da leider kein "The Division" Forum hier zu finden ist Poste ich es hier und vielleicht macht ja einer eins auf und Moved es.

Habe das Guide in einem anderem Forum auf Englisch geschrieben und gerade keinerlei elan es nochmal auf Deutsch zu übersetzen aber das ganze ist mega Simple.

Quote:
so what u have to do is:

Port to the Safehouse Autumms Hope
->Leave the Safehouse
->Take a Right
->Take a Left
there should be a abandoned Police Car + Truck on the End of that Street

Now u should See a Pack with a Elite named Bullet King around.

Kill Bullet King and Die! or Run back to the Safehouse whatever u Preffer (do never!! kill all his Adds or he wont Spawn anymore)
->Repeat
(if he doenst Spawns for u Option A) Finish Sidemission Supply Chain Option B) u Killed them allrdy than Join a Friends Game and ur Friend has to Leave the GRP so u are Saved for the Elite)

He Usual Drops 1-3 Phoenix Points + 2 Purples and has a Chance to Drop Highend Cadi aswell
Even if u dont need the Purples u can Salvage them for shitlaods of Materials

Have Fun
Old 03/20/2016, 11:39   #2

elite*gold: 108
Bei mir ist er leider schon tot. Hat den noch jemand nicht gekillt und möchte mich bitte in die Gruppe einladen ??? React309
Closed Thread