Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

programs secretly updates

Discussion on programs secretly updates within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
programs secretly updates

not sure if this is in the right spot or not
but can some one tell how programs update and if there is a Heart beat side
or what ever they use programs like virus scanners an fix it programs or win cleaners
like how that works
Old 09/06/2015, 19:53   #2

I only understand trainstation.
Old 09/06/2015, 20:00   #3

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
not sure if it is what you are asking for

most of the virus scanners control the firewall so they have permanent access to the internet and whenever the publisher pushs a new update the program will install it

programs like win cleaners check for updates when you open them and while they are running

what do you mean by heart beat side?
Old 09/07/2015, 03:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javasova View Post
not sure if it is what you are asking for

most of the virus scanners control the firewall so they have permanent access to the internet and whenever the publisher pushs a new update the program will install it

programs like win cleaners check for updates when you open them and while they are running

what do you mean by heart beat side?
like a 2nd update file that run after the first one stop or is disabled
like cabal the hack shield has a heart beat scanner to see if your cheating
like that but for updates wut i mean how to completely stop a program from updating

i have tryed block the program connection in adv firewall setting i tryed googleing it but no luck