Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Off-Topics › Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



What kind of Converse All Star Chucks are these?

Discussion on What kind of Converse All Star Chucks are these? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 327
Received Thanks: 14
What kind of Converse All Star Chucks are these?

I am TRYING to find the EXACT same ones on the network but I CAN'T even find a picture of my shoes, what the ****?

What type of all stars are these: I really want to buy the same ones but I have no ******* clue how to find these shoes. Does anyone know or have anyone seen them before? Have I accidently bought a special edition? (I walked into the store one day and bought this; I think it was 84 euros back then; 2-3 years ago)

They're full black and amost no leather parts in it (Even the tip is black and from cotton). High top heel shoes. They're pretty much full black except for the bottom which is white.

Pics (I just took some the shoes are really old so I have no better pics):

Please help! Thanks <3

Anyone? D:
Silent Aura is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 327
Received Thanks: 14
Anyone? D:
Silent Aura is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Converse All Star HI Gutschein
09/22/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
No permission No permission Gutscheinwert: 50€ für 550 e*gold :) In treasure steht alles drin. (Wie du ihn einlösen kannst etc.) (Rückgabe nur mit Video beweis. Kauf des Treasure und das Einlösen des Gutscheins muss drauf sein)
Würdet ihr ein Kind zeugen um das bereits kranke Kind zu retten...? (Leukämie)
04/28/2013 - Off Topic - 97 Replies
Ich gucke gerade mit meiner Freundin "Beim Leben meiner Schwester" und wir diskutieren darüber, ob wir das selber machen würden... Thema des Films: Familie, 3 Kinder. Das zweite Kind hat Leukämie und das dritte Kind wurde mit dem Gedanken gezeugt, dass ihre Kranke Schwester per Blutspende, Rückenmarkspende etc. "retten" kann. Das erste Kind kam als Spender nicht infrage. Ich meine, dass man das nicht mit diesen Gedanken tun sollte. Man "opfert" das neue Kind, nur weil man als Elternteil...
[ Versteigere ] All Stars Converse (Chucks) Signatur ~ top ~ wertv0ll <3
01/26/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Neue Sig erstellt; http://www.imgbox.de/users/OneBestMetin/allstars. png SG: 15e*gold SK: 40*gold



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.