Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many retarded videos

Discussion on Many retarded videos within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Many retarded videos

Have Fun :P

More :

Sub it :P
Old 09/19/2012, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,922
Old 09/19/2012, 21:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bifi​ View Post
??
Old 09/19/2012, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
#closed, use the sticky thread.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am retarded.
07/20/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 20 Replies
#Nulled
I did something retarded..
11/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
So, i won a Random +6 steed earlier.. and i've throw one saddle to make it Lavender... from Pink to Lavender.. worked perfectly... then after adding some black / i ended up at Mauve..... then i thought why not trying again...Got snow...... and i thought i could actually get something else.... but.. yah.. now im stuck at Golden.... and i really dunno how to make it purple-ish again... :( anyone, could help ? lol
RETARDED MYSQL!!!!!
06/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i keep geting this dam error when i try uploading my database,, tried reinstalling and still nothing http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2572/mysqlerr. th.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
A way of boTTing .. but its retarded
01/15/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
There is this bot Called retarded bot V2.4b .. i used it but it had a skill problem .. so i used with it the bot presser which is uploaded by lady_lasher and it works fine for me ... it wont go to town or anything .. all u have to do is to buy many pots and leave it in the attacking area . I said i wont upload anything .. but ppl asked for it and they cant find it anywhere .. i will put the link but i am not responsible for anything i told u .. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting AND ALL...
Retarded Bats
03/20/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
If you go to coords (034 045) in the tombbat caves in Maple Forest, you'll find these tombbats that just sit there and don't hit back. Someone verify that it works on other servers, because it definitely works on mine. Basically, any bat that walks into the circle of retardation freezes and stops hitting people. Watch out though, because sometimes they get "unretarded" when other bats next to it get killed. If you're a low level trojan, warrior, or tao, it's a good spot to hit 3 or 4...