Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sound Drugs :)

Discussion on Sound Drugs :) within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Sound Drugs :)

Hello,
Yeah! It exists and this is the right place I would like to share my expirience with the program.It's called i-doser
What is i-doser?
Code:
[FONT=Arial]I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs, MP3s, and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs and MP3 are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs or MP3s. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs and MP3s are also perfect for using with iPods, other MP3 players, or through a regular CD player. 

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses.[/FONT]

I won't share the rest of the faq,they say its safe.

More information about the doses,
OutofBody - worked the best, I was dreaming I were in the final fantasy train and could literally hear the train going forward with me in it. But that only happend once.

Cocaine - Made me More Alert and Awake, helped me TO say awake the whole night without ANY sleep! I have never managed to do that before.

A-bomb - Didn't wоrk for me.

Marjuana - Didn't work either.

Crystal_Meth - Made me hear Voices in my ears.

Peyote - Made me feel heavier, and see purple stuff like boxes and mushrooms also flowers.

Trip - Made me almost faint, and my eyes closed automatically after half the way and I was feeling as my body was shaking without me doing any move.

LucidDream - I'm trying this right now..

You can google it(i hate capitalism!) and there you will find the official site.
Paid doses can be found for free at rapidlibrary.com ,search for "doser"

What is your opinion,what do you think about this software,does it work on you?
Discuss ^_^

Edit:Alcohol dose at 47% progress made me hear weird sounds,will try something more hard now
Old 07/08/2008, 22:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't share your expirience, share the program ;p

Write seven times: i didn't read the post

i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
i didn't read the post
Old 07/08/2008, 22:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER3P3NOR View Post
Don't share your expirience, share the program
i-doser dot com
Paid doses can be found for free here
Check page 2 and 3

Edit:I didn't noticed your edit either. -_-
Old 07/08/2008, 22:54   #4

How does Luciddream work?

Edit: Content doesn't work.
Old 07/08/2008, 23:08   #5

elite*gold: 5
probier gleich

hab 173 dosen : D

Divinorum
Stimulant (VERY STRONG)
30 Minutes

Divine: To see in new light the world around you, shimmering. Divinorum is the result of 2 months of testing and the only dose to be created by the creator and visionary behind I-Doser. It is her baby. When we say this is a very strong dose, we are not kidding. It was designed to give you inner insight, a view inside, and a deep trip into your soul. Take this dose in the dark, on your bed, and get ready for one of the most spiritual trips possible through an I-Doser dose. I have seen inside myself, and not everything is clear
Old 07/08/2008, 23:18   #6

is it this one over -> 23mb?

Edit:
Here is more doses(Not MP3)

Enjoy
Old 07/09/2008, 00:18   #7

hey im trying black sunshine its upposed to be very strong but no **** happens to me why doesnt it work?
Old 07/09/2008, 00:27   #8

You need good headphones and search for 320kbit compression Mp3's.
Also you should relax yourself while listening for the first 20-30 mins(a real dose least at least 30 mins,the MP3's actually).
Good luck.
Old 07/09/2008, 00:34   #9

i closed the light got nice big headphones lied down and started listening i also concentrated on the white noise(the hissing one)and waited 30min nothing happened guess im immune to binaural beats-.- dog **** it xD
Old 07/09/2008, 00:40   #10

Divinorum ... i thought this is just lame but on 50 % or 60% i thought i closed my eyes but i wasn't the room goes darker and darker and i stopped to listen to it cause it's my first time and it was a very strong dose

and i tried genesis very strong okay i got scared of the voice in the middle o.o and my legs were hot
Old 07/09/2008, 00:55   #11

There's no point to stop at 50%
Next time let it finish,the end is most important(and most scary).It's always different in every dose and it makes you feel the effect for 30-60 min after you're done with the dose. (:

,Some of them don't work on me either,try something different and MP3 with 320kbps is an advice.
Old 07/09/2008, 11:18   #12

I'll try it tonight when I got some freetime...
Old 07/09/2008, 11:44   #13

try Hand of ***
Premium (Unexplainable)
30 Minutes

A dose that has been a lifetime achievement for I-Doser.com, and only held internal to I-Doser Labs for a very good reason: It isn’t meant for public consumption because it is considered just too powerful. It’s like the Holy One reaches from the sky, as you lay with closed eyes, and shows you the world. Only 5 people have ever witnessed the power of this dose, and it was put away in the I-Doser vault for fear of release. Fluttering eyelids, great and almost supernatural clairvoyance, rings of light and great insight, but all this comes with a price. It could also force great fear, an unknowing realization of self, and a breakdown of all senses. Weeping, fear, anger: you need to realize with such insight could come with bad consequences. xD
Old 07/09/2008, 12:20   #14

Thanks,sometimes I'm scared to listen to it either.
Next time please give links so other users can try it too.
Hand of ***(Premium) MP3 Format -
Old 07/11/2008, 18:34   #15

Tried it a while ago, does not work (for me at least).