Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Cursed Crusade - Online Co-op

Discussion on The Cursed Crusade - Online Co-op within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
- Removed -

- removed -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Cursed Crusade: Introvideo veröffentlicht
08/29/2011 - Gaming News - DE - 6 Replies
Der Release des mittelalterlichen Hack'n'Slay Spiels "The Cursed Crusade" nähert sich von Tag zu Tag. dtp entertainment AG veröffentlichte vorgestern ein Introvideo, um einen Einblick in das mittelalterliche Blutspektakel zu geben. Eine "The Cursed Crusade"-App auf Facebook bietet dir die Möglichkeit, deine Freunde zu verfluchen, indem es das Profilbild in eine dämonische Fratze verwandelt. Die Teilnehmer der Aktion dürfen nicht nur die Folgen des Fluches am eigenen Leib erfahren, sondern haben...
Cursed heart
05/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Well it's like this, Ive killed over 200 mobs at lvl 81 (im lvl 90) and i havent got any cursed hearts :S Does the mob has to be almost equal to my own lvl for me to get cursed hearts?
cursed maze
04/02/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi guys... i wanted to set my speed in cursed maze but can't find the offset for map settings (.pre) can anyone give me se offset or the name of the .pre? greetings