Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cursed maze

Discussion on cursed maze within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cursed maze

hi guys...

i wanted to set my speed in cursed maze but can't find the offset for map settings (.pre) can anyone give me se offset or the name of the .pre?

greetings
Old 12/07/2008, 22:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by encelados View Post
hi guys...

i wanted to set my speed in cursed maze but can't find the offset for map settings (.pre) can anyone give me se offset or the name of the .pre?

greetings
Just search for under python or something like that. Also, I hope you aren't planning to vac in maze.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2008, 23:13   #3

elite*gold: 20
Search Python_below_2.mac
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2009, 10:48   #4

how did u get into cursed maze? whats the cords in tomb of the black dragon to get their?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Python -->Tomb of the black dragon --> Cursed maze
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Hey guys my title means, how can you get from python to the tomb of the black dragon Reason why im asking this is because when i go to 0,0 in python it brings me to the gates of python castle, but not into tomb of the black dragon.. How do i get into the tomb of the black dragon i tried everything from python.mac to python_below.mac and python_below_2.mac just to see if i even had a chance. Any advice will be appreciated and i will give thanks :) Have a nice day
[2moon] WTB Tut to get in cursed maze! 10mil dil
04/02/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it all, i am trying to find a way to get into cursed maze with my lv 70 incar. Im paying 10mil dil in any server, abaddon or trieste i have money on both, PM me here if u got the tut or secret.
[Request]Tomb of black dragon's coordinates to get to Cursed Maze!
03/31/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Title says it all, just like hacking in python and going to 0:5 brings u to next map, but what about the cords for tomb of the black dragon so i can get into cursed maze.. When i go to 0,0 in TBD (tomb of the black dragon) it takes me to oread's chamber gates, thats in the middle of TBD.. Ill thank you if i can have a little advice, anything would be appreciated :) and also, whoever supplies me with the correct cords to get into cursed maze, i will give you few mil dil. Aquari ruins...
cursed maze
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Um how exactly do i get into the cursed maze if i go to o,o at tom of black dragonj it takes me to oreads tomb help ? : D ty
Cursed Maze Wallhack (Eliza 1000x DK extreme)
12/08/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, i need cursed maze wallhack, cuz my char is blocked out of map... Please, give me script, or tut how to do it myself ;) Best regards, Bllade ;)