Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Limited Paypal

Discussion on Limited Paypal within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
Limited Paypal

i dont have a credit card and my paypal went to limited . how can i solve that

would be great if i had someone who solved that already

Regards
Old 04/22/2011, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
just get a job and earn money!?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Paypal Limited account
10/16/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 15 Replies
has 126 euros on it (aprox. 170 usd) but limited and you need to verify your bank account for it. I can't do that for my own reasons so i decided to sell it for EG. very cheap. you can offer your amount if you have enough itrades i will go first, otherwise you can either half/half or trust me upto you. So offer- the paypal comes with the email of the account you get it all, you can add your bank right away, send the money to yourself and terminate the email account and paypal account. I have no...
Paypal limited my account / sro blocked me.
09/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello I've came across this problem which paypal limited my paypal account, Therefore some transaction got reserved. I took the paypal steps to unblock my account after so time (alot >.< ) I got my paypal back in order. Now I want to unblock my silkroad account which got blocked I emailed them. Asked them what to do and this are the answers I got. First answer I got. Dear Valued Customer, Greeting from Joymax Customer Support Team!
Need help with paypal limited acc!
09/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I have a problem with my paypal account.My account has been limited and i need to confirm my credit/debit card..When i try to do that and i type everything good it writes me that my account is limited.I will pay for answer 5$ xD.
Wtt paypal limited acc
09/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
i wtt paypal limited acc with 56$ to 50$ on paypal :D msn: [email protected]