Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Warning to Nos-Community]

Discussion on [Warning to Nos-Community] within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 65
[Warning to Nos-Community]

After a private conversation with @ we have a peaceful solution...
he has changed his name and I'm sorry that I called you a scammer.

He has always helped people before and now, but I did not understand why he used the name of someone who has been known since FagTale (good old times).

(You know all that there are a lot of scammers around here and when I received a message from Shiro that "AfterLife" helps her, I thought that it was the real AfterLife and so I said ok, you can trust him because he has been known here for a long time and after seeing several screens I thought it was a scammer.)
Attached Images
File Type: png AfterLife Scammer.PNG (117.1 KB, 165 views)
File Type: png AfterLife Scammer2.PNG (29.7 KB, 161 views)
File Type: png RealAfterLife.PNG (27.1 KB, 160 views)
InnoTx is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 03:35   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 52
I don't really think I am that well known anymore but thank you for your charming words
AfterLife- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 09:14   #3

 
elite*gold: 98
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 585
Received Thanks: 1,580
You mean that person that is changing his name every week?
Blowa is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 13:27   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 78
"Unfortunately there is a scammer "

So where am i a scammer? Did i scam anyone? Can you proof it?

I just liked the name and took it, i don't pretend to be @

Guess why i am nowhere on discord servers?

I got customers which proofs me that im not scamming anyone so please delete it.

EDIT : If AfterLife- doesnt like that someone is using this name TOO where nobody has a copyright on it i can remove it

EDIT2 : This "Shiro" i helped him for free, so WEW I AM A SCAMMER MEEEW

EDIT3 : Where do i pretend to be @ i don't get it.
PenguinXD is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 13:45   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,436
Received Thanks: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnoTx View Post
Unfortunately there is a scammer on the way who uses the name of the well-known AfterLife and pretends to be the real "AfterLife" ...


The name of the scammer on:
Epvp: @
Discord: AfterLife#6883
GitHub: AfterLife-de

The real AfterLife is called on:
Epvp: @
Discord: AfterLife#8695
GitHub:

So dont trust this guy ...

this is just a warning!
Sorry but just because someone changes his name more often as his underwear does it not mean that he is a scammer lol
FI0w is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 13:46   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Sorry but just because someone changes his name more often as his underwear does it not mean that he is a scammer lol
Ok not as my underwear but very often, i'm very upset since this Person "Shiro"

changed his thread and didnt mentioned me anymore that i helped him. "to make it look like i would not help potentionaly"

Im very ****** to get called a scammer
PenguinXD is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 13:48   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinXD View Post
Ok not as my underwear but very often, i'm very upset since this Person "Shiro"

changed his thread and didnt mentioned me anymore that i helped him. "to make it look like i would not help potentionaly"
I copied his post :
Apourtartt is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 13:49   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apourtartt View Post
I copied his post :
thank you alot.
PenguinXD is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 14:19   #9
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinXD View Post
"Unfortunately there is a scammer "

So where am i a scammer? Did i scam anyone? Can you proof it?

I just liked the name and took it, i don't pretend to be @

Guess why i am nowhere on discord servers?

I got customers which proofs me that im not scamming anyone so please delete it.

EDIT : If AfterLife- doesnt like that someone is using this name TOO where nobody has a copyright on it i can remove it

EDIT2 : This "Shiro" i helped him for free, so WEW I AM A SCAMMER MEEEW

EDIT3 : Where do i pretend to be @ i don't get it.
There are several pictures that I still have but don't want to show because it would go too far in my opinion because you are talking about your private problems and offering Shiro something and I can imagine how something could end.

like i said it was just a warn that you are not the real AfterLife. It was just a post to not trust the wrong person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Sorry but just because someone changes his name more often as his underwear does it not mean that he is a scammer lol
Like i said there are some more screens which i have and dont want to post it...

but you are right with that what you say...
InnoTx is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 14:42   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinXD View Post
EDIT : If AfterLife- doesnt like that someone is using this name TOO where nobody has a copyright on it i can remove it
Hey I don't really care what you call yourself, especially since I didn't even create this thread even though several people have pointed out to me that someone is "impersonating me" in their words.


I couldn't care less about the way you name yourself, and the scam accusations are not coming from me.

I've just took a look at this post because people told me about you.
If I had any problems with you I would have contacted you already.
AfterLife- is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 15:12   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterLife- View Post
Hey I don't really care what you call yourself, especially since I didn't even create this thread even though several people have pointed out to me that someone is "impersonating me" in their words.


I couldn't care less about the way you name yourself, and the scam accusations are not coming from me.

I've just took a look at this post because people told me about you.
If I had any problems with you I would have contacted you already.
Idk how they pointed out that i want to "scam" them thats kind of sad.

But yeah in fact i don't try to be you or trying to sell me as you.

Have a great day though
PenguinXD is offline  
Old 04/06/2021, 17:28   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnoTx View Post
Unfortunately there is a scammer on the way who uses the name of the well-known AfterLife and pretends to be the real "AfterLife" ...


The name of the scammer on:
Epvp: @
Discord: AfterLife#6883
GitHub: AfterLife-de

The real AfterLife is called on:
Epvp: @
Discord: AfterLife#8695
GitHub:

So dont trust this guy ...

this is just a warning!
There's no proof on that images that he was trying to be "Afterlife". In fact, you can see that he sent his real Epvp profile. If he was pretending to be "Afterlife" he would have sent "Afterlife" 's profile isn't it? So you are not only accusing him without proofs but you're proving that he was not pretending to be "Afterlife"?
Hatz~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 08:43   #13
C/C++, C#, Java & Python

 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,865
Received Thanks: 739
#closed
IceTrailer is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
nostale, scammer


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[V] Nos Acc [S] Nos Acc Oder PSC
10/17/2011 - Nostale Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo Liebe Com ich vk tausche hier ein Nos Acc ;)
Nos DE Acc gg Nos SE Acc
10/03/2011 - Nostale Trading - 0 Replies
So suche einen Nostale SE Acc oder Sp´s ab +9. Biete dafür mein Lv.83 blanken Bogi auf Server1. Er hat blauen Nos Ruf und noch paar Crap sachen :) Skype: diebombe08
VK NOS ACC LV 86 Roter Nos ( MM ) [S2]
09/24/2011 - Nostale Trading - 7 Replies
Hay also ich versteigere Meinen Nos Acc lv 86 Roter Nos Auf s2 ELe Bow 7+9 und Suphi 7+8 enthalten Paar Ressi's lv 45 s5 Wk 99+12 enthalten . Nehme nur PaysafeKarten an und das läuft nach Wunsch über MM ab ;) MFG Da Checka ;D :bandit::mofo:
Bersi 99+14 ||VK NOS ACC LV 86 Roter Nos
04/17/2011 - Nostale Trading - 8 Replies
Also ich biete hier nen 99+14 Bersi Ich nehme nur Psc's Melden danke =] 50-100 sollten mind. dabei sein. Nach Wunsch kann ich den Bersi zeigen Mfg , Kaktuss Vk Auserdem nen Leeren lv 86iger Roter Nos Bogi acc auf s2 ^^
Vk nos acc gegen nos gold
03/11/2010 - Nostale Trading - 0 Replies
Schwerti lvl 40 job 26 sps: Krieger job 18 Ninja job 20 sehr guter acc ist auf server2 TAUSCHE AUCH GEGEN ANDERE ACC



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.