Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi if i need to dont send mg 2 0 <xxxx> packet on packetlogger.

Discussion on hi if i need to dont send mg 2 0 <xxxx> packet on packetlogger. within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi if i need to dont send mg 2 0 <xxxx> packet on packetlogger.

how i setting on packetlogger? and when I block it, gm won't find the packet sent to the server?
Old 03/05/2021, 18:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by agvbinmzaa View Post
how i setting on packetlogger? and when I block it, gm won't find the packet sent to the server?
No. Blocking packets is to prevent the client from taking actions derived from packets that come to it from the server or from you (keyboard / mouse).
For example you can block Eff to no longer have the graphic effects.
Old 03/05/2021, 20:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
No. Blocking packets is to prevent the client from taking actions derived from packets that come to it from the server or from you (keyboard / mouse).
Not really, if you block the "guri" packet that is sent when you dance (while using belll of sweet home for example) and you take a look at your character with other character you'll see that the character with "guri" packet blocked won't dance anymore that means the packet was not send to the server (correct me if i'm wrong)
Old 03/05/2021, 20:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
Not really, if you block the "guri" packet that is sent when you dance (while using belll of sweet home for example) and you take a look at your character with other character you'll see that the character with "guri" packet blocked won't dance anymore that means the packet was not send to the server (correct me if i'm wrong)
Yes what I said (or meant) ahah
In my example I said that you will no longer have visual effects, not that there will be no buffs.
Another useful package to block is fog in sheepfold raids

Edit: Yes, you're right, I explained myself badly :P
Old 03/05/2021, 20:35   #5

Quote:
Yes what I said (or meant) ahah
In my example I said that you will no longer have visual effects, not that there will be no buffs.
Another useful package to block is fog in sheepfold raids

Edit: Yes, you're right, I explained myself badly :P
Sorry i missunderstood, i though you meant that blocking a packet would only take effect client side but not server side
Old 03/05/2021, 21:41   #6

Quote:
Thanks for the answer If I'm not mistaken is Like blocking, it reduces unnecessary work on the side that we see GM still can check log what we do, such as blocking Guri <x> there will be no dance during operation, but GM side can still see the packet when checking back.