Did someone already published some Event Raids?
I tried to write the hongbi-cheongbi raid for example on my own, but I have some problems with this XML because of this 2 bosses.
So i decided to ask here.
You can write in this forum or send me a DM or write me on discord!
But you have to kill two bosses. Hongbi and Cheongbi are the bosses I thought, aren't they?
In theory, one should be killed first and then the other (appearing the bars of each HP), a group of the raid must separate one of them and kill it. If they get together, they begin to heal.
In theory, one should be killed first and then the other (appearing the bars of each HP), a group of the raid must separate one of them and kill it. If they get together, they begin to heal.
I know. But if I kill Cheongbi at first for example, then is the Raid over.
I know. But if I kill Cheongbi at first for example, then is the Raid over.
I didn’t thought about multi boss when I wrote this piece of code. I don’t think it’s possible to describe this raid in xml currently without changing the system.
I didn’t thought about multi boss when I wrote this piece of code. I don’t think it’s possible to describe this raid in xml currently without changing the system.
It means, you published somewhere the raids?
And yea, I think so too.
OpenNos "The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build." 06/19/2019 - Nostale - 11 Replies Hello! When I put in update-database in Visual Studio I get the 'The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.' error. I already did what was on the troubleshoot before I put it in. I've been at this for hours and I can't figure it out. Can someone help me please?
[OpenNos] The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build. 04/09/2019 - Nostale - 5 Replies Can someone please help me with this? I do everything in the guide but when I put update-database tells me that, I tried everything I saw in the forum to do and nothing works for me.
[Sell/OpenNos] OpenNos-Dev Ciapa reworked 03/07/2019 - Nostale - 1 Replies Hello. I currently have a private source and re customized the Ciapa OpenNos-Dev. This source is one of the most updated you can find.
More than 2 years of work have been done by several developers including Fizo, Batti and many others.
features:
- Custom Prestige by clicking on an item of your choice
- Reward system relative to the level
- Chat chat channel with $ Chat
[OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF? 05/04/2018 - Nostale - 4 Replies Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio there is no option to select the project ... I need help!:D:D
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build. 08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build
What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..