Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Need help install VS 2017

Discussion on Need help install VS 2017 within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Need help install VS 2017

Hello, i need, someone can help me to install Visual studio community 2017? The features need to install a Opennos server. Please.

Old 07/30/2019, 17:43   #2

Old 07/30/2019, 18:01   #3

1st step : Install VS 2019.
Old 07/30/2019, 18:05   #4

Dont work vs 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
1st step : Install VS 2019.
Dont work the vs 2017?

Old 07/30/2019, 19:00   #5

And now, people are asking for help to install an IDE ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2019, 20:35   #6

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2019, 23:57   #7

Received Thanks: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by randiel123 View Post
Dont work the vs 2017?
It does but why to get a old version when you can get the new one... if it was working on windows 2.0 would you try to install it ? Instead of windows 10 ?
Old 07/31/2019, 03:43   #8

Angry ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
And now, people are asking for help to install an IDE ...
¿What? If you dont like help peoples and this is problem, then save your words, dumb....
Old 07/31/2019, 14:18   #9

Quote:
¿What? If you dont like help peoples and this is problem, then save your words, dumb....
It's not about "not loving to help people" it's just not loving to help people who do not even take the time to look for themselves.

Seriously, if you do not even know how to install an IDE how are you going to make a private server ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 14:54   #10

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:

Calling dumb the ones that answer to someone that asks for someone to click buttons for him ?
And, even if you are bad in english, Microsoft translated their software in most languages, pretty sure that VS supports your native language.

/!\ Don't click on this spoiler, you might get shocked, knowledge is there and may not be understandable for you /!\
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2019, 06:18   #11

Seriously, I can't believe that there are people like you, you can no longer ask how to install the necessary features of visual studio for an "Opennos", and come out with that, what a stupid thing seriously, anyone asks for help and help you in a way of "crumb", others insult you, others criticize you for not knowing and say "If you don't know how to install the visual studio, what will you know about making a server?" I answer that: If you don't know that I know how to make one more server, I don't "remember" how to install the necessary features to the visual studio ... I JUST ASKED WHY I HAD TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10, Ok Worldie? If you don't know about me, don't talk and save your words, you do a great PLEASE on your keyboard and you save your crack gummies
Old 08/01/2019, 07:29   #12

Quote:
Seriously, I can't believe that there are people like you, you can no longer ask how to install the necessary features of visual studio for an "Opennos", and come out with that, what a stupid thing seriously, anyone asks for help and help you in a way of "crumb", others insult you, others criticize you for not knowing and say "If you don't know how to install the visual studio, what will you know about making a server?" I answer that: If you don't know that I know how to make one more server, I don't "remember" how to install the necessary features to the visual studio ... I JUST ASKED WHY I HAD TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10, Ok Worldie? If you don't know about me, don't talk and save your words, you do a great PLEASE on your keyboard and you save your crack gummies
I totally agree with you !

Nehhhh I'm kidding, I did not understand at all
Old 08/01/2019, 11:50   #13

Quote:
Thats blowa and their friends bro.. calm down . They're all toxic.
Old 08/01/2019, 16:57   #14

Quote:
What a bullshit when you cant even find it out in less then 1min self then you should not open a server.

"I KNOW HOW BUT I FORGOT HOW TO CLICK CHECK BOXES"

Old 08/01/2019, 19:42   #15

Is like 3 years im on the Opennos scene and i start with 0 knowledge but, by following the simple and always working tutorial they put on the github i start it w/o any trumble.

The problem on this discussion is not about you are asking help for something rly simple but you do that when you can find all the information by write on google "how to start opennos" or something like that.

Anyway, there is the link i was talking. Good luck

Thanks
1 User

Tags
community, compile, opennos, server, visual

« Search dev | Help for skill »