ich suche jemanden, der mit einen kleinen "Bot" für Nos schreiben kann.
Geht eigentlich nur um einen Bot der quasi eine spezifische Taste so lange x mal pro Sekunde drückt, bis man den Bot schließt (evtl Start/Stop Button).
Leider konnte ich das ganze zwar in VBS realisieren, aber geht halt nicht im Client selbst...
Option Explicit
Dim fsShell, i
Set fsShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WScript.Sleep 5000
WScript.Echo "Bot wurde gestartet."
For i=1 To 1000
fsShell.SendKeys "{q}"
WScript.Sleep 50
Next
WScript.Echo "Bot wurde beendet."
Könnte mir jemand da unter die Arme greifen o. Ä.?
Wie gesagt, Funktion eig wie folgt:
Bot wird gestartet/injected.
Man hat ein kleines Fenster mit Start/Stop.
Taste Q wird alle 100ms 1x gedrückt, bis man auf Stop drückt.
HotKeySet("a", "start") ' press a to start botting
HotKeySet("z", "pause") ' you have to press z to make the bot sleep
HotKeySet("e", "stop") ' you have to press e to exit the bot
While True
Sleep(50)
WEnd
Func start()
While True
Send("q") 'press q
Sleep(100) 'wait 100ms
WEnd ' and repeat...
EndFunc
Func pause()
While True
Sleep(50)
WEnd
EndFunc
Func stop()
Exit
EndFunc
You need to have autoit on your computer and to launch this script as administrator.
There isn't any window, everything is done by 3 keys : a z e, as I commented on the code.
I can't test it because I don't have it, but I don't see any mistakes in the code.
HotKeySet("a", "start") ' press a to start botting
HotKeySet("z", "pause") ' you have to press z to make the bot sleep
HotKeySet("e", "stop") ' you have to press e to exit the bot
While True
Sleep(50)
WEnd
Func start()
While True
Send("q") 'press q
Sleep(100) 'wait 100ms
WEnd ' and repeat...
EndFunc
Func pause()
While True
Sleep(50)
WEnd
EndFunc
Func stop()
Exit
EndFunc
You need to have autoit on your computer and to launch this script as administrator.
There isn't any window, everything is done by 3 keys : a z e, as I commented on the code.
I can't test it because I don't have it, but I don't see any mistakes in the code.
Have I understood what you were looking for ?
You understood me like 90%, yes.
I just need it to be injectable into the Nostale Client / Launcher.
Otherwise it won't work.
Btw, I think you need a control ID to use ControlSend. I don't think this is possible on NosTale, you can check with WindowsInfo, provided by Autoit. Control's infos is empty.
Maybe there is a way to get the control ID, but I don't know how.
[Buying] """""PUBG Key"""""""" 09/28/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 5 Replies Moin,
ich suche noch einen Key von PUBG.
Bezahle per PP.(kein Family& Friends)
Nur mit RAT!
mfg
:mofo: