[Release] Nostale SP Upgrading Calculator using C#
Hey guys, I'm new at the programming world and I've decided to make a simple application using C#, in this case I've made this SP Upgrading Calculator, with Window's console. Hope you like it!
(If you can help me with ways to improve this app I'll be really thankful with you!)
Hey guys, I'm new at the programming world and I've decided to make a simple application using C#, in this case I've made this SP Upgrading Calculator, with Window's console. Hope you like it!
(If you can help me with ways to improve this app I'll be really thankful with you!)
Download: VirusTotal:
How about a Screenshot?
Edit:
Code:
public void upgrade15()
{
Random random = new Random();
for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
{
int num;
bool flag;
do
{
num = random.Next(1, 100);
flag = this.numList.Contains(num);
}
while (flag);
this.numList.Add(num);
}
}
the for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++) is a bit useless here
public void upgrade15()
{
Random random = new Random();
for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
{
int num;
bool flag;
do
{
num = random.Next(1, 100);
flag = this.numList.Contains(num);
}
while (flag);
this.numList.Add(num);
}
}
the for (int i = 0; i < 1; i++) is a bit useless here
[Selling] Level 144 TH10 BK Upgrading 37 AQ Upgrading 36 Walls 9, 10 Change Name Available 09/01/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies Good TH10 base for clan wars
- All troops maxed except dragon, barbarian, goblin and walkyrie
- All defense buildings maxed
- King 37, Queen upgrading 37; walls lv 9,10
- Change name available
upgrading wih a hig success rate without using SGK 04/09/2014 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies Sir/ Maam
is there someone who can help me there how to upgrade items in cabal without using SGK and with a hig success rate or failng im tired of upgrading im tired of failing, is there a cheat or technik on how to ups withou failed, coz i`ve heard that there some player that upgarde there items to +15 without using SGK. thank you and sorry for my english
upgrading lvl of equip using mets 06/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Ive been trying to upgrade my super +4 lvl 115 bracelet in tc w/ mets and it doesnt seem to work, it wont even accept the mets or anything to upgrade...so is it impossible to upgrade the equip from 115-117 in tc w/ meteors? (Duration is full and everything, tried to lower dur then repair, didnt help).