Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buffs bugged

Discussion on Buffs bugged within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buffs bugged

That's the second time that i write here with the same problems... Can Simeone explain me how to fix buffs with opennos ?
Old 09/10/2017, 15:22   #2

You have to rewrite the correct values from the ImportConsole.
Someone (Ciapa & MasterDominated) broke it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 10:45   #3

Mh, never touched Buff System in the Public Repo I guess. Just fixed it in the private Repo and made it working properly
Plus, if you want to try to bash me, join me on TeamSpeak, so we can talk properly.
ts.opennos.io
Old 09/11/2017, 12:06   #4

I can assure you that dividing subtypes by 10 on Grota (since you deny any modification on github) is totally not the "proper" way to use BCards.

It has types/subtypes clearly defined, it has to be used as is.

Aswell, Dispose is used as a "destructor caller", it should totally not be called with on some Battle system events to close shop / exchanges.

Have fun ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 12:22   #5

I didnt even rewrite the Battle System yet, but interesting that Lucifer gave my Source away, shows how pathetic he, and not the community, actually is. Well, idgaf anymore. Last post on CancerPVP. Have fun guys
Old 09/11/2017, 12:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ON]Ciapa View Post

I didnt even rewrite the Battle System yet, but interesting that Lucifer gave my Source away, shows how pathetic he, and not the community, actually is. Well, idgaf anymore. Last post on CancerPVP. Have fun guys
Loved the gif, but why we should have the same buff as nostale?
Or every other server ?

If you want something do it by ur self that's right.

Ps.you are actually the more lucky guy that maybe didn't get any advertising on ur server or discord if u guess if someone would do it what's you gonna do ? (just for mine interest if i should do the same thing to who's gonna try it to me)
Old 09/11/2017, 12:57   #7

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ON]Ciapa View Post

I didn't give anything... btw I didn't have any access to grota even before I left the team so how would I give it to anyone... btw I just don't give a fuck to the git so I don't have sources from it. The things he is talking about are on github so before talking on me just review your infos...

There is 0% of grota sources on noswings server even if you think that.

So next time before talking on me when I seriously have nothing to do with your problem just rethink about it. I didn't give anything from your git to anyone because I didn't even have the access to it. Control your logs you will see that I was not on grota branch since like march.

Ps : idk if you know this concept in your country but in mine this is called defamation.

PPS: an advice to find where the leak is (because it's absolutly not from me) : just watch servers that bought you sources... But clearly it seem's that for you the easy way is to blaming me so yes i'm responsible for Irma / your last fever and even for your family syphilis it seem's for you i have magic power so yes i'm responsible of all your life trouble. It seem's you think that i'm your enemy but all the community don't like you. Oposit to me who just don't give a goddamn fuck to you. So instead of accusing me just think about who have ressources to do that. Btw if i wanted to give someone your sources and if i had it why should i share it in private when i'm the only one to want OpenNos to be opensource...

EDIT : btw we will commit our OpenNos version in october, you will quickly understand that there is nothing in common with your sources...
Thanks
4 Users