Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Opennos questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Opennos questions

I have some questions about opennos server I'm "building":

- Family command like invite doesn't work, why?
- Buffs let character have a lot of HP instead having normal effects, why? I'd like to modify buff effects, but I don't know where they are
- when i use a buff, it shows me "Under Effect" and not buff name, why?

I' having this question because I noticed actually buffs generate exception and let server crash. Can u help me, please?

Thank u and have a nice day

Old 07/04/2017, 14:29   #2

1 - Didn't tested it but not everything is implemented. It's not the official server files.
2 - AFAIK, buff values are parsed with parser. You probably can modify them from database using Navicat or SQL Server Management Tools (?).
3 - ?

I've never experienced a buff bug as you say.

Old 07/04/2017, 23:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusEx96 View Post

- Buffs let character have a lot of HP instead having normal effects, why? I'd like to modify buff effects, but I don't know where they are

I' having this question because I noticed actually buffs generate exception and let server crash. Can u help me, please?

1) you need to precise the correct command in the packetdefinition
2) buff not finished
3) buff not finished and text not added to languages so it show you the key instead of the value... just need to add the correct text in your language.
Old 07/04/2017, 23:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
1) you need to precise the correct command in the packetdefinition
2) buff not finished
3) buff not finished and text not added to languages so it show you the key instead of the value... just need to add the correct text in your language.
OK, thanks. Can u tell me where I can see buff Effects and where to add Buff names? I'm literarly being crazy in searching the correct file xD

Old 07/04/2017, 23:46   #5

Everywhere and in the language ressource file
Old 07/05/2017, 12:58   #6

Quote:
Everywhere and in the language ressource file
Thank u. Do u know how to add a new NPC with craft menu?

Ex: I'd like to add an NPC that let u craft h25 weapons, but I can't find where to add the items required
Old 07/05/2017, 13:03   #7

Yes i know how cause I developed that part. You won't find any help for those kind of thing here cause you need at least to try to understand opennos.
Old 07/05/2017, 13:29   #8

Quote:
Yes i know how cause I developed that part. You won't find any help for those kind of thing here cause you need at least to try to understand opennos.
I've started trying undertand Opennos from the beginning of my project. My "fear" is that I have to use the packet.txt for this kind of thing. If I just have to find it in the code or developing using the database, it would be better.
Just tell me if packet.txt is important or not for this scope, please
Old 07/05/2017, 13:32   #9

Proof that you don't understand is that packet.txt is useless all is parsed in database so you just need to edit the database to add what you want
Old 07/06/2017, 14:49   #10

Quote:
Proof that you don't understand is that packet.txt is useless all is parsed in database so you just need to edit the database to add what you want
Ok, I've understood I have to use the recipe table and recipe item to have a craft menù. However I used a monster as an NPC but i noticed that:
My NPC doesn't work, so i saw in the world server this part https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/p...LDb8Kv6x8HPmQE

So I've thought the character sees the shop like a mob and uses skill method, infact I tried with Evas' shop and it uses a different method and a different package.

I know, dear Lucifer, u want I've to understand the code, but I'm trying to understand why "My NPC monster " is seen like a monster and not like an NPC when in the database I used it in the shop table, recipe table.

Please, help me to understand the reason
Old 12/10/2017, 20:10   #11

I have another question xD. How can I put higher max quantity items (The max is 99 per slot
)?
Old 12/11/2017, 14:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusEx96 View Post

Do not work these things because you are usin my source of NosTale4All. about the inscription under effet just go the localizedresource and edit UNDER_EFFECT in Under effect on {0}

« Map size | Proxy und IP Bann »