Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Install WCF OpenNos Tutorial

Discussion on Install WCF OpenNos Tutorial within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Install WCF OpenNos Tutorial

Hello guys,

Today I help you with they tutorial to install the WCF service.

Difficulty : Medium

Time : 15~30 mins

It's not hard guys please don't ask stupid question I install always WCF with this and it work all the time

English :
French :

You are too lazy to create they folder on his tutorial ? Use my Folder OpenNos with already service communication inside.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2016, 14:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppermost View Post
Hello guys,

It's not hard guys please don't ask stupid question I install always WCF with this and it work all the time

English :

French :

You are too lazy to create they folder on his tutorial ? Use my Folder OpenNos with already service communication inside.

Try using spoilers instead of pastebin, link clicking is very hard x:
Would be fancier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 18:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uppermost View Post
Hello guys,

English :
French :

Liihes meant something like this

Also Lih thats a pretty valid point