Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2017, 01:28   #1636

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
because it's hard to keep the project in dev without money we openned an account on koffee for devs so don't hesitate to help us by donation for the dev you want to help.
Just a little advice, you could tell the public whatfor your team needs the money exactly, so people are able to understand easier & you dont have to justify later on.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Old 06/30/2017, 01:31   #1637

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
Just a little advice, you could tell the public whatfor your team needs the money exactly, so people are able to understand easier & you dont have to justify later on.

We don't "need" it's the concept of donation. If you like the job it's a good way to thank someone. On my own I just need 20€ per month to pay my test environment. For the moment i pay it completly on my own so can be interesting to not loose 20€ per month
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2017, 01:34   #1638

Quote:
We don't "need" it's the concept of donation. If you like the job it's a good way to thank someone. On my own I just need 20€ per month to pay my test environment. For the moment i pay it completly on my own so can be interesting to not loose 20€ per month
Im able to understand the usage of donations, just asked you to sum up whatfor your paying your private money into ON. Like you said your test environment, telling something exactly makes it easier for many guys to understand why you ask them for donations. Gonna take a look @ the new skill management you created (just read about in epvp until now). If im able to use it for my own stuff, ill leave a little amount @ your cup [emoji14]

Old 06/30/2017, 11:44   #1639

I cant help so much the project with my C# skills (like 0 xD) but, everytime i have 10/15€ i donate for help if all the ppl take files for open a server or other give Just 5% of the money they take with shops/donation i think opennos project didin't never have money problem. But so much guys are unable ti know that and take files only for himself. Sorry for my bad eng but i think the concepts is cleary xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2017, 02:31   #1640

i'm with this error why? when i digit update-database -Verbose , error ->
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The "TransformXml" task was not loaded from the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2017 \ Community \ MSBuild \ Microsoft VisualStudio \ v15.0 \ Web \ Microsoft.Web.Publishing.Tasks.dll assembly. Could not load file or assembly 'file: /// C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2017 \ Community \ MSBuild \ Microsoft \ VisualStudio \ v15.0 \ Web \ Microsoft.Web.Publishing.Tasks. Dll 'or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> statement is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. OpenNos.Login C: \ Users \ User \ Downloads \ OpenNos-master \ OpenNos-master \ OpenNos.Login \ OpenNos.Login.csproj 367 plz help me??
Old 07/07/2017, 11:36   #1641

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiakrap View Post
i'm with this error why? when i digit update-database -Verbose , error ->
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The "TransformXml" task was not loaded from the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2017 \ Community \ MSBuild \ Microsoft VisualStudio \ v15.0 \ Web \ Microsoft.Web.Publishing.Tasks.dll assembly. Could not load file or assembly 'file: /// C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Visual Studio \ 2017 \ Community \ MSBuild \ Microsoft \ VisualStudio \ v15.0 \ Web \ Microsoft.Web.Publishing.Tasks. Dll 'or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> statement is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. OpenNos.Login C: \ Users \ User \ Downloads \ OpenNos-master \ OpenNos-master \ OpenNos.Login \ OpenNos.Login.csproj 367 plz help me??
Open VisualStudio installer, select "modify" and select "web developing", install it and the error dissappears
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 18:31   #1642

Hi everyone,
in order to get money from our work but stay OpenSource and Free to use for everyone we decided to start a new business model.
Oposite to our first plan to not give any raids xml (same system as the ts1.xml already released)
we decided that keeping it for us was not a good thing (moreover when people ask us to sell them...)

So we founded a way to stay public and get money from it!

From now one we decided that we will get money from our "ressources" for raids.

We decided to open a Ko-Fi page for OpenNos with a Goal Pot system.

When the goal will be reached we will release publicly our script For Raids Cuby/Kertos.

We will start other goal after for every other raids.

The current price for every goal is 300/Raids (not a lot when you see how much some of opennos servers get from our hardwork without any knowledge)

The Ko-Fi page is :

PS: Every "Raids issues" that will be open on our github will be fixed in priority
Old 07/07/2017, 19:18   #1643

but i'm error too why? Update-database: The term 'update-database' is not recognized as a cmdlet name, function, script file, or program
operable. Check the spelling of the name or, if a path has been included, see if the path is correct and try again.
In the line: 1 character: 1
+ Update-database -Verbose
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****+ CategoryInfo: ObjectNotFound: (update-database: String) [], CommandNotFoundException
****+ FullyQualifiedErrorId: CommandNotFoundException plz help me?
Old 07/07/2017, 19:44   #1644

Quote:
but i'm error too why? Update-database: The term 'update-database' is not recognized as a cmdlet name, function, script file, or program
operable. Check the spelling of the name or, if a path has been included, see if the path is correct and try again.
In the line: 1 character: 1
+ Update-database -Verbose
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
****+ CategoryInfo: ObjectNotFound: (update-database: String) [], CommandNotFoundException
****+ FullyQualifiedErrorId: CommandNotFoundException plz help me?
because you didn't read the readme.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 18:59   #1645

i get... but don't function quest ,ts and buffs why?
Old 07/08/2017, 20:01   #1646

Quote:
i get... but don't function quest ,ts and buffs why?
quest not in yet, ts not really ,buffs so far work ^^
Old 07/08/2017, 20:23   #1647

How to modify IP in opennos client?
Old 07/08/2017, 20:30   #1648

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXDisastrusXxX View Post
How to modify IP in opennos client?
Server or to start the game?

For connecting to servers you can take this ^^

Old 07/09/2017, 13:13   #1649

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
I am going to panic. There is not a @'s post yet!! Is the apocalypse going to arrive?! OMG

Are we supposed to understand anything from this ? Seems to be a screenshot from a private message with someone but where is the link with opennos ?
Old 07/09/2017, 21:45   #1650

Quote:
Are we supposed to understand anything from this ? Seems to be a screenshot from a private message with someone but where is the link with opennos ?
They are highly skilled C++ devs. (I saw them both at CppCon)
Closed Thread