Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/28/2017, 18:39   #1606

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraya View Post
Lucifer, the Nos Bot,

it is written in "C#" right?

beside this, i know how to code in AutoIT(i know its not that hard) ,
i also learn how to find Pointers etc ...

but i want to do an "BOT" like yours, a bot which runs "Without" using the "mouse" ,
etc, can you tell me "all i need" , so i can start to learn and maybe help you out.

i also see that you posted an "parser" tut, but what does "parsing" mean?
and for what can i use the "code/files etc.." i get from parsing?

I hope that you can answer me my questions.

great work, i love to look at the code!
Nice to meet you, please follow this forum rules and start speaking London ALSO OFFTOP
Old 05/28/2017, 19:28   #1607

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Lucifer, the Nos Bot,

it is written in "C#" right?

beside this, i know how to code in AutoIT(i know its not that hard) ,
i also learn how to find Pointers etc ...

but i want to do an "BOT" like yours, a bot which runs "Without" using the "mouse" ,
etc, can you tell me "all i need" , so i can start to learn and maybe help you out.

i also see that you posted an "parser" tut, but what does "parsing" mean?
and for what can i use the "code/files etc.." i get from parsing?

I hope that you can answer me my questions.

great work, i love to look at the code!
what are you talking about?
this is not a bot it's an emulator...
Old 05/28/2017, 19:42   #1608

@, there are ppl out which are not perfect in london, imaginate :>
@ , can you explain what does an emulator does?

i mean, the name says it itself but im not sure if im right, so if you could explain :3
Old 05/28/2017, 19:50   #1609

Quote:
@, there are ppl out which are not perfect in london, imaginate :>
@ , can you explain what does an emulator does?

i mean, the name says it itself but im not sure if im right, so if you could explain :3
It emulate a nostale server...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2017, 13:17   #1610

Hi Lucifer,

I tryed to find some issues without any succes, i just would like to know how to automatically put the items you drop in your inventory to not let them be dropped on the floor when a mob is killed, but directly in the inventory please.

Best regards
Old 05/29/2017, 18:44   #1611

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustKibi View Post
Hi Lucifer,

I tryed to find some issues without any succes, i just would like to know how to automatically put the items you drop in your inventory to not let them be dropped on the floor when a mob is killed, but directly in the inventory please.

Best regards
just code it.
Old 05/29/2017, 18:47   #1612

Alright i thought there was already something about a "true" or false" in an APP.config on the emulator or a special column about that in the Drop table in the database.
Thanks !
Old 05/29/2017, 23:07   #1613

When the all buffs, combos and malus are fixed?
Old 05/29/2017, 23:25   #1614

Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
just code it.

Quote:
Hi Lucifer,

Best regards
If you change a monsters MonsterID(?) in the Database to 6, the drops will automatically be sent to your inventory.
Old 05/29/2017, 23:40   #1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by ゆうじ View Post

If you change a monsters MonsterID(?) in the Database to 6, the drops will automatically be sent to your inventory.
And again and again that's clearly not a good way but as you want. Change the type = put each of them as minimap boss...

Quote:
Alright i thought there was already something about a "true" or false" in an APP.config on the emulator or a special column about that in the Drop table in the database.
Thanks !
Nope we only furnish thing that are on official. This is an "bonus" function so it need to be coded on your own. It's quite simple just look on how it works in the drop method and change the condition to a correct one that target each monster you want.
Old 05/30/2017, 01:59   #1616

Received Thanks: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
And again and again that's clearly not a good way but as you want. Change the type = put each of them as minimap boss...
I know it's not a good way of doing so. But if someone (like mefor example) can't code it, this is an easy way to do it. You can atleast mention it instead of just saying "code it yourself".
Also I'm pretty sure they're just put as elite monsters and not as a minimap boss ? Not sure tho.
Old 05/30/2017, 07:39   #1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by ゆうじ View Post
I know it's not a good way of doing so. But if someone (like mefor example) can't code it, this is an easy way to do it. You can atleast mention it instead of just saying "code it yourself".
Also I'm pretty sure they're just put as elite monsters and not as a minimap boss ? Not sure tho.
That's what I mean by mini map boss the name is elite but database is not supposed to be changed and can cause issues. I didn't told him "yourself". The only way to get it in a clean way is to code it.
Old 05/30/2017, 12:26   #1618

We had inserted the autodrop through the database and we realized that the dedicated cpu was used more than expected. So we decided to listen to Lucifer and we took the "long" way. Now the CPU is much more stable than before. So my advice is: If you want an autodrop that will definitely bring you problems using the database, otherwise, if you want a job done like you have to write the code yourself to get maximum performance
Old 06/09/2017, 12:40   #1619

Has anyone managed to run GI and Raid well?
Old 06/10/2017, 11:43   #1620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cir095 View Post
Has anyone managed to run GI and Raid well?
IC works and raid are under développement
Closed Thread