Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2017, 12:37   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
all the developers of OpenNos so anyone willing to work on the project.
Thanks you it seems that oposit to most of people you understand that Everyone is welcome on the project. The truth is right now it seems that i'm the only one to have enough time to contribute... Most of new additional things that will come in next release is part of my own job : TS system/Pet System/Wearhouse system/Miniland/New pathfinding.

the most important part of contributors are in the OpenNos Team and currently except for my case most of the team is busy >< but if any one have time to do things you are welcome.

Will take notes about your ideas and think about it

PS: The next release will be 1.0.7 or 1.0.8. Currently it is 1.0.5 with part of 1.0.6 but we forget to change the version number before publish it on github.
1.0.6 is no yet finished (task are assigned to someone else than me who is busy).
I don't want to publish something with part of many milestones so 1.0.7 need to be finished before next release.
So the next milestone will at least be 1.0.7 with part of 1.0.8. So with Timespace system.
I will release a XML file for ts1 i hope community will developpe something like a GUI generator for TS/RAID it could be cool.
Old 04/05/2017, 13:50   #1487

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
I will release a XML file for ts1 i hope community will developpe something like a GUI generator for TS/RAID it could be cool.
Quite nice idea, also for my Mini-Tool, I could use it as a Timespace Guide.
Gonna take a look, after you published your XML Structure.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 15:20   #1488

elite*gold: 6
Also i must say this is a "huge" project. You spend a lot of time in the source and the online problem i think is the performance and some bugs ( but -> who cares about a open source projekt and bugs ? ).

I hope you dont stop the project , it will be the stupid idea of the world.

Hope the future of open nos will be awesome .

Best whishes
Old 04/05/2017, 15:45   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
Quite nice idea, also for my Mini-Tool, I could use it as a Timespace Guide.
Gonna take a look, after you published your XML Structure.

This is the sample for the ts1 but it could be changed a little in the next weeks
Old 04/05/2017, 15:57   #1490

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post

This is the sample for the ts1 but it could be changed a little in the next weeks
Thats enough for getting started. After I've finished the first version I'm gonna PM you to get some feedback 'bout the changes. (Y)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Old 04/05/2017, 16:22   #1491

Quote:
Thats enough for getting started. After I've finished the first version I'm gonna PM you to get some feedback 'bout the changes. (Y)

Ok little thing MapId is optional if in a Map node it take the mapid from the parent. X and Y are optional if not set its randomized
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 18:11   #1492

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,727
SharedMemory is a good idea at all, I already used it on some personnal projects, it can save you a lot of time.
Old 04/05/2017, 18:29   #1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
If you mean that it is ok that you show off with work that is full bullshit then do it. But you think more "Functions, Functions is all we need who cares Performance we just need more Ram!"
Now go back to Ciapa and Play with him Barbie Thanks x3

Its more funny that 99% of OpenNos Server has Server with min. 8GB-16GB Ram and its still have laggs and dont come now with "But its Free and OpenSource mimimimi "
Linux is too OpenSource and Free but its too not shit
I dont even have any contact with Ciapa so , nice try anyways.
Linux is not compareable in gaming, its more usable for other stuff.
still insensitive lol, it dont feel hurt by that comment so, good luck

Quote:
You have to say "Thank you xSensitivex and SystemX64™ for Act 4"
I hate Act 4 and i dont care about it so , nope, and i dont even know you

Quote:
Even the nostayle source had pet basics implemented, a lot of time ago.
Same for the TimeSpace Basics.
Instant Battle is done in less than 5 hours. Basar is buggy, the server is basicly instable & chiapas work is, without attacking him personally, not really professional.
To sum up: At least ye they've the most progressed files, but without optimizing his work, its not usable in a productive way.

"Even the nostayle source had pet basics implemented, a lot of time ago.
Same for the TimeSpace Basics."

Ah Right !,
NosTayle, the source where you have a , buy to use system aka

"
The price:

6€ for 3 months
10€ for 6 months
If you have a valid license, you can use all versions of the emulator, and manage your license on the future website.
"

What is OpenNos? free, who stopped developing NosTayle?
the dev, what happend with OpenNos? it started 11th October 2015, meanwhile we have now 5th April 2017
Old 04/05/2017, 19:00   #1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post

"Even the nostayle source had pet basics implemented, a lot of time ago.
Same for the TimeSpace Basics."

Ah Right !,
NosTayle, the source where you have a , buy to use system aka

"
The price:

6€ for 3 months
10€ for 6 months
If you have a valid license, you can use all versions of the emulator, and manage your license on the future website.
"

What is OpenNos? free, who stopped developing NosTayle?
the dev, what happend with OpenNos? it started 11th October 2015, meanwhile we have now 5th April 2017
Your talking such a big amount of ****, I'm not even willed to answer this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2017, 19:38   #1495

Quote:
Your talking such a big amount of ****, I'm not even willed to answer this.
I never told you that you need to answer so I don't care what you say
Old 04/05/2017, 20:29   #1496

Quote:
At the moment it seems that the only person who does not care no one is you. What you say is senseless. Have you ever done something useful in your short 'life'? I am not even sure this is the appropriate term.
I don't even know what Marvin has to do with this Topic. The message Liihes wrote was permitted to OpenNos, why is he even answering. Looks like fanboying to me, just sayin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2017, 23:11   #1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4x1k1nnq View Post
I don't even know what Marvin has to do with this Topic. The message Liihes wrote was permitted to OpenNos, why is he even answering. Looks like fanboying to me, just sayin.
it is called, freedom of speech

Quote:
At the moment it seems that the only person who does not care no one is you. What you say is senseless. Have you ever done something useful in your short 'life'? I am not even sure this is the appropriate term.
i am not a developer and i dont plan on programing so idc.
"At the moment it seems that the only person who does not care no one is you."
please write proper english.
And here comes the insult lol, hilarious
Old 04/06/2017, 14:12   #1498

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownforces View Post
You kinda are fanboying though. You trying to defend ciapa but tbh he IS the cancer lucifer was talking about in this community lawl. It really blows my mind why his server even has any popularity tbh all he does is flame people for asking the most simple questions on discord
Apparently he never heard of ignoring people if they ask when the server will be up (which btw is common ******* knowledge, ofc people will ask when the server is up if he gives 0 information on what the **** his doing lol)
"all he does is flame people for asking the most simple questions on discord"
I understand his reasons, you can read through the Forum or in the Discord Server, or use common sense and try to get it by yourself

I have no contact to the team and i am not even in any Discord servers of OpenNos so where i am defending someone?
You are attacking and insulting someone and ganking up and now you come with this?
"It really blows my mind why his server even has any popularity tbh "
Ahem, its the public server, there are so many 0815 servers and with donation system and whatever not and the Public one has the updates as first compared to other Servers, most of the 0815 servers even have immature or underage Staff Members.

"Apparently he never heard of ignoring people if they ask when the server will be up"
Ah right, and if they keep spaming the same **** over and over?
Old 04/06/2017, 15:00   #1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
"all he does is flame people for asking the most simple questions on discord"
I understand his reasons, you can read through the Forum or in the Discord Server, or use common sense and try to get it by yourself

I have no contact to the team and i am not even in any Discord servers of OpenNos so where i am defending someone?
You are attacking and insulting someone and ganking up and now you come with this?
"It really blows my mind why his server even has any popularity tbh "
Ahem, its the public server, there are so many 0815 servers and with donation system and whatever not and the Public one has the updates as first compared to other Servers, most of the 0815 servers even have immature or underage Staff Members.

"Apparently he never heard of ignoring people if they ask when the server will be up"
Ah right, and if they keep spaming the same sh1t over and over?
There is no reason for flaming somebody lol. Okay you can read through forum and shit, but the thing is, most of the time it is just them asking what he is doing to the server or when it will be up, which btw, he doesn't post it on forums when he is doing something and sure as hell doesn't give a time, if the official server did this, what you think will happen? Ofc people are gonna complain and ask why it isnt up and when it will be, me, you and everyone else would do this. It's only reasonable. His running a community lmao. What does he expect will happen?

and you think he doesn't do that with his shitty community on the discord? As soon as you say anything on that thing you got like 5 sheeps coming at you with insults lol

well tbh, they don't have all that many differences, ON team rn is lazy af and ciapa only cares about useless updates to his server like the nosmall and other ways to make money for himself tbh

Like I said, there is no excuse to be insulting people when they ask simple questions even if ti is the same ones over and over, it is expected when you have so many players, not everyone will know what is up.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2017, 17:29   #1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownforces View Post
There is no reason for flaming somebody lol. Okay you can read through forum and shit, but the thing is, most of the time it is just them asking what he is doing to the server or when it will be up, which btw, he doesn't post it on forums when he is doing something and sure as hell doesn't give a time, if the official server did this, what you think will happen? Ofc people are gonna complain and ask why it isnt up and when it will be, me, you and everyone else would do this. It's only reasonable. His running a community lmao. What does he expect will happen?

and you think he doesn't do that with his shitty community on the discord? As soon as you say anything on that thing you got like 5 sheeps coming at you with insults lol

well tbh, they don't have all that many differences, ON team rn is lazy af and ciapa only cares about useless updates to his server like the nosmall and other ways to make money for himself tbh

Like I said, there is no excuse to be insulting people when they ask simple questions even if ti is the same ones over and over, it is expected when you have so many players, not everyone will know what is up.
"ON team rn is lazy af and ciapa only cares about useless updates to his server like the nosmall and other ways to make money for himself tbh"

Evidence? or you are really accusing hard right now

"ON team rn is lazy af ", which Source is the one who got so far, is open source and free?

"his server like the nosmall and other ways to make money for himself tbh"

hmm, look at the other servers, there is something with a Donation system too
(Removed the Server Names and Message)
I already found 2 Servers with a donation system, where price can even go up to 100 Euro
So why going against Ciapa and saying he cares only about money for himself.
Nice Try but doesnt work
Closed Thread