Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

Discussion on [OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2017, 23:26   #1696

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
ko fi page got opened, 300 per raid, went on dev branch from OpenNos but not much things going on there,
you said
" Because people are very unrespectfull of my work on that emulator I decided to stop to work on it. Hope someone else will still continue to commit on it. Have a nice day. And god bless all leechers. "
and now 300 each raid and nothing gets continued anymore
basically donators and everyone else gets the raids and then nothing happens anymore

"he didnt even donate and try to shittalk Lucifer wp wp "
Shit talk where?
and btw reported you
Because were selling xml... not code and it was pretty clear explained. And it seems you think that 50euros is enough to keep a developer on a project for about 2 years. Let's be clear : this is a software dev salary for 1 years. I don't give a damn fuck off the money but seriously don't come here to talk about the fact i get 50 euros for 2 years of work... if you don't think my work worth 50 euros fine.

you are reporting someone who is just telling you shit talking on me and that's right. You wanna see where you are shit talking just read my last post. But in every case it seems you don't even read and you prefere talking before... proof is that you were thinking we were waiting for 300€ per person... The goal system was : 600 euros / release 2 raids we didn't even get 50% of that amount i decided to release cuby because that's all i have. I won't loose my time to design a kertos for nothing... Even more when i decide to stop working on this project.

So now before talking on me : ALL MY WORK are public, all is on github/pastbin. I don't owe you anything even less when you didn't contribute... This project is opensource and you are free to use it as you want but I AM NOT the project. I AM NOT opensource. I AM NOT free to use. I AM NOT your slave.

So now explain yourself what you are waiting from me?
You tell that you don't want to throw your money by the windows so why the fuck are you waiting me to do it? my last test server bill is 21.59€
I started OpenNos 21month ago i used a test server for about 1 years (to help you to calculate 21.59*12 = 259.08) so i spent about 250 of my OWN money for this fucking community and you are trying to tell me that i leech anybody 50bucks ? are you insane ? just for your own knowledge 250-50 = 200 so i lost 200 of my money on that project and i clearly don't care about it (was my choice) but don't come here to tell that i'm a scammer because that's clearly Defamation.

to be clear : I don't owe anything to anyone. I didn't sell anything to anyone. We openned a donation system :

A gift, in the law of property, is the voluntary transfer of property from one person (the donor or grantor) to another (the donee or grantee) without full valuable consideration. In order for a gift to be legally effective, three requirements must be met:

Intention of donor to give the gift to the donee (donative intent)
Delivery of gift to donee.
Acceptance of gift by donee.

source:wikipedia

raid was a price in case we reach the goal and it wasn't reached. I still decided to release the part i already did that can be used as an exemple for any other raid... Donators don't feel scammed so i'm free to leave the project if i want to.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/30/2017, 23:42   #1697

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
Because were selling xml... not code and it was pretty clear explained. And it seems you think that 50euros is enough to keep a developer on a project for about 2 years. Let's be clear : this is a software dev salary for 1 years. I don't give a damn fuck off the money but seriously don't come here to talk about the fact i get 50 euros for 2 years of work... if you don't think my work worth 50 euros fine.

you are reporting someone who is just telling you shit talking on me and that's right. You wanna see where you are shit talking just read my last post. But in every case it seems you don't even read and you prefere talking before... proof is that you were thinking we were waiting for 300€ per person... The goal system was : 600 euros / release 2 raids we didn't even get 50% of that amount i decided to release cuby because that's all i have. I won't loose my time to design a kertos for nothing... Even more when i decide to stop working on this project.

So now before talking on me : ALL MY WORK are public, all is on github/pastbin. I don't owe you anything even less when you didn't contribute... This project is opensource and you are free to use it as you want but I AM NOT the project. I AM NOT opensource. I AM NOT free to use. I AM NOT your slave.

So now explain yourself what you are waiting from me?
You tell that you don't want to throw your money by the windows so why the fuck are you waiting me to do it? my last test server bill is 21.59€
I started OpenNos 21month ago i used a test server for about 1 years (to help you to calculate 21.59*12 = 259.08) so i spent about 250 of my OWN money for this fucking community and you are trying to tell me that i leech anybody 50bucks ? are you insane ? just for your own knowledge 250-50 = 200 so i lost 200 of my money on that project and i clearly don't care about it (was my choice) but don't come here to tell that i'm a scammer because that's clearly Defamation.

to be clear : I don't owe anything to anyone. I didn't sell anything to anyone. We openned a donation system :

A gift, in the law of property, is the voluntary transfer of property from one person (the donor or grantor) to another (the donee or grantee) without full valuable consideration. In order for a gift to be legally effective, three requirements must be met:

Intention of donor to give the gift to the donee (donative intent)
Delivery of gift to donee.
Acceptance of gift by donee.

source:wikipedia

raid was a price in case we reach the goal and it wasn't reached. I still decided to release the part i already did that can be used as an exemple for any other raid... Donators don't feel scammed so i'm free to leave the project if i want to.
"you are reporting someone who is just telling you shit talking on me and that's right. "
Someone who insulted me

"So now explain yourself what you are waiting from me? "
nothing ^^ i just am on epvp watching threads and nothing, i dont even planned to do anything lol

" i used a test server for about 1 years (to help you to calculate 21.59*12 = 259.08) so i spent about 250 of my OWN money for this fucking community and you are trying to tell me that i leech anybody 50bucks "
you can use your own PC too so you dont need to pay ?

"to be clear : I don't owe anything to anyone. I didn't sell anything to anyone. We openned a donation system :"
Yeah i never said that btw

"Donators don't feel scammed so i'm free to leave the project if i want to."
Yeah you can nobody forces you to do anything

"I don't owe you anything even less when you didn't contribute..."
I am not a dev.

"I AM NOT opensource. I AM NOT free to use. I AM NOT your slave. "
Never told that btw.

"You tell that you don't want to throw your money by the windows so why the fuck are you waiting me to do it? my last test server bill is 21.59€ "
Never told you to throw your money out of the window or somewhat and use your own PC to test things like, wtf when i test things i do it on a VM on my PC or directly on my PC.

"the goal system was : 600 euros / release 2 raids we didn't even get 50%"
"
The current price for every goal is 300/Raids (not a lot when you see how much some of opennos servers get from our hardwork without any knowledge)"

Well i am done since its useless to discuss things especially this
Old 07/31/2017, 04:08   #1698

Quote:
Nice to notice that for most of you I don't deserve 50 euros but that I'm important for opennos... its a community project so the fact I stop shouldn't change anything but cause most of people was just waiting on their *** my work...
The source code is still here, I will continue to accept pull request so as longer as people will contribute opennos will survive.
I donated 75 euros and I am not saying that I want something from it thank you very much for everything you are one of those who fixed errors and I can donate but the other month♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
Thank you very much for correcting me
Old 08/01/2017, 18:59   #1699

can you help me? we can stacksize up? bzw reputation system Please help me (bin deutscher)
Old 08/04/2017, 20:59   #1700

elite*gold: 195
Hallo, bin auf der suche nach einem developer für nostale p Server bitte über discord anschreiben. Name: dunkelerheld oder ts: dunkler.ts.gamed.de
ENG: hey guys im searching for a developer to open a private nostale server discord dunkelerheld,ts dunkler.ts.gamed.de
Old 08/05/2017, 01:54   #1701

I need a little help here ~
when i made a ts (well actualy just copied n inserted the TS1.xml)
and finishing the ts , i get stuck at 'Draw item' and none are clickable ~

Any info would be great ~(if i need to provide more info , lemme know)
Old 08/05/2017, 10:19   #1702

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaan View Post
I need a little help here ~
when i made a ts (well actualy just copied n inserted the TS1.xml)
and finishing the ts , i get stuck at 'Draw item' and none are clickable ~

Any info would be great ~(if i need to provide more info , lemme know)
Idk but how about Show us the XML?
Old 08/05/2017, 16:59   #1703

i got the XML from here :
Quote:
TS:
- TS1.xml:

And didn't modify it ~
I placed it here in ScriptedInstance.dbo :
and made sure the Time space type was correct by checking TimeSpaceType.cs

Im running open nos DEV at 1.0.6.2889

Lemme know if more info is needed :3

Edit: I also have to press Record button instead of Start to join the ts ~ but idk if that has anything to do with it.
Old 08/19/2017, 05:33   #1704

Hello, I have a problem with the Visual studio with both 2017 and 2015. It turns out that it is very important to open the NuGet Package for opennos, but what happens ?, I get an error requesting something from PowerShell, that something is a DLL , But I do not have the dll or powershell in system32. I installed again my Windows 7 but nothing that installs the powershell to me. The PowerShell that asks me for Visual Studio or Nuget, it asks for the version v1.0 of Powershell and I do not have it, I tried with the beta version 6.0.0 PowerShell, and nothing does not read it, I need somebody to help me, I want to create An opennos server to be able to investigate more and help other people.
Old 08/25/2017, 16:56   #1705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaan View Post
i got the XML from here :

And didn't modify it ~
I placed it here in ScriptedInstance.dbo :
and made sure the Time space type was correct by checking TimeSpaceType.cs

Im running open nos DEV at 1.0.6.2889

Lemme know if more info is needed :3

Edit: I also have to press Record button instead of Start to join the ts ~ but idk if that has anything to do with it.
don't work.....
Old 09/11/2017, 13:27   #1706

Received Thanks: 1,019
Thank's to the work of noswings team especialy BlowaXD I will push a new update on OpenNos in october. This version will have a lot of fixes, the talent arena system / act4 system / buff fixes and some other implementation.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/11/2017, 16:09   #1707

where I could donate for that new team?
Old 09/11/2017, 18:42   #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANUEL PERES View Post
where I could donate for that new team?
There is no Team:/ just few People who gives fixes to lucifer
Old 09/11/2017, 18:50   #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
There is no Team:/ just few People who gives fixes to lucifer
Why do you speak as if you knew something ?
Yes there is a team, a real team that does real work, not ****** code like Ciapa or MasterDominated (don't really remind if he produced code once)
Old 09/11/2017, 19:04   #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowaXD View Post
Why do you speak as if you knew something ?
Yes there is a team, a real team that does real work, not ****** code like Ciapa or MasterDominated (don't really remind if he produced code once)
When there would be a real Team that knows what they do.. mh tell me why they should continue the Opennos Project instead of writing own server
Closed Thread