Can anyone tell me, what is the each?
<START>
VNUM=204 <- That's the ID: every monster, skill, item has it's own id
CASTID=4 <- ?
EFFECT=204 <- ?
CASTEFFECT=203 <- ?
CASTANIM=14 <- ?
ATTANIM=12 <- I think that's how the skill looks like
TYPE=1 <- ?
MPCOST=0 <- I know
JLEVEL=0 <- I know
CP=0 <- I know
RANGE=3 <- That's the range from where you can attack (fields)
TARGET=1 <-
CASTTIME=1 <- I know
COOLDOWN=20 <- I know
COST=0 <- I know
ITEMNEED=0 <- I know
DAMAGE=50 <- I know
<END>
Can anyone tell me, what is the each?
<START>
VNUM=204 <- ? Skill ID
CASTID=4 <- ?
EFFECT=204 <- ?Skill Effect ID most the same
CASTEFFECT=203 <- ?
CASTANIM=14 <- ?
ATTANIM=12 <- ?
TYPE=1 <- ? I think 0 is main weapon 1 is Secondary Fire
MPCOST=0 <- I know
JLEVEL=0 <- I know
CP=0 <- I know
RANGE=3 <- ?
TARGET=1 <- ?
CASTTIME=1 <- I know
COOLDOWN=20 <- I know
COST=0 <- I know
ITEMNEED=0 <- I know
DAMAGE=50 <- I know
<END>
Hey ne frage und zwar wenn ich die weiße stachelhaare benutze sehen sie bei mir weiß aus egal welche ich benutzt aber mit anderen acc/char sind sie farbig o.o
Hey ne frage und zwar wenn ich die weiße stachelhaare benutze sehen sie bei mir weiß aus egal welche ich benutzt aber mit anderen acc/char sind sie farbig o.o
Joup das muss ich noch einbauen.
Kommt sobald ich den Items mehr Funktionen geben kann, muss ich mir erst noch überlegen wie ich das am besten mache.
[14:17:43] Kubuś : tell me how do this
[14:17:44] Kubuś :
[14:17:50] Kubuś : please *3*
[14:18:28] Spastika: okay you give the player the skill 934 in the database, i think you allready did that :P
[14:18:47] Kubuś : yes i did it
[14:18:49] Spastika: then you go ingame, activate the packetlogger, and check the "Log Send Packets" thing (not receive packets)
[14:18:58] Kubuś : wait
[14:19:01] Kubuś : i must run the game
[14:19:06] Spastika: okay
[14:19:24] Kubuś : i must enter my server or gameforge server to do this?
[14:19:31] Spastika: your server
[14:19:37] Spastika: or official server if you got the skill there
[14:19:42] Kubuś : moment
[14:19:44] Spastika: but you need that skill :P
[14:20:16] Kubuś : ok im in game, wait i must launch CE
[14:20:42] Kubuś : ok launched
[14:20:45] Kubuś : next
[14:20:47] Kubuś : ?
[14:20:47] Kubuś : : P
[14:22:08] Spastika: okay
[14:22:14] Spastika: check the log send packets box
[14:22:18] Spastika: right upper corner
[14:22:25] Spastika: de-check the receive packet log box
[14:22:38] Kubuś : okay
[14:22:38] Kubuś : next
[14:22:47] Spastika: and then use the skill, you'll get a u_s packet in the left box
[14:22:55] Spastika: post that u_s packet pls ^^
[14:23:14] Kubuś : wait
[14:26:31] Kubuś : u_s 1 3 2997
[14:28:49] Kubuś : hmm?
[14:29:50] Spastika: yes
[14:30:08] Spastika: u_s <castid> <target type> <target id>
[14:30:12] Spastika: so its the first number
[14:30:13] Spastika: = 1
[14:30:13] Spastika:
[14:30:16] Kubuś : oh
[14:30:17] Kubuś : wait
[14:31:05] Kubuś : its working but
[14:31:11] Kubuś : if i use it
[14:31:15] Kubuś : dont attack a mob
[14:31:58] Kubuś : oh\
[14:32:01] Kubuś : now it working : )
[14:32:04] Kubuś : and tell me
[14:32:13] Kubuś : how to i can shearch:
[14:32:19] Spastika: ah good :P
[14:32:22] Kubuś : CASTEFFECT=-1
CASTANIM=-1
ATTANIM=11
[14:32:34] Spastika: yes attacking is sometimes still bugged, need some work..
[14:32:45] Spastika: uhm
[14:32:55] Spastika: thats just working at the official server
[14:32:59] Spastika: if you attack
[14:33:09] Spastika: you'll get a receive ( not send ) packet
[14:33:14] Spastika: that starts with
[14:33:16] Spastika: ct
[14:33:17] Spastika: and one
[14:33:18] Spastika: su
[14:33:19] Kubuś : wait
[14:33:26] Kubuś : first i must launch official server?
[14:34:17] Spastika: yes
[14:36:17] Kubuś : ct 1 568894 3 1580 26 3802 934
su 1 568894 3 1580 934 60 25 3803 0 0 0 0 452 0 0
[14:36:21] Kubuś : is it
[14:36:22] Kubuś : ?
[14:36:42] Spastika: yes i think
[14:37:00] Spastika: well i'm not exactly sure because i didn't write it down
[14:37:01] Spastika: but
[14:37:06] Spastika: [14:36] Kubuś :
Das ist weil elektro dafür ein bestimmtes packet braucht,also wer stachelhaare hat soll sich bei ihm melden!
Hat sich schon erledigt, hatte schon jemanden gefunden auf dessen Account ich das probieren durfte
Kommt "irgendwann" sobald ich die Funktionen für Items einbaue.
[Release] Pissed off server files. THE ACTUALL FILES 01/06/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Server_Files.zip
Here you go, enjoy destroying his server lol. The previous upload doesnt work.