Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official CrystalNos

Discussion on Official CrystalNos within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2021, 13:10   #76

elite*gold: 50
Cuz of my old Teams.
Old 07/25/2021, 12:55   #77

elite*gold: 0
Yes sure

I give this Server 6 months guys then it will be closed anyways
Old 07/25/2021, 15:06   #78

welche raten hatt der server
Old 07/25/2021, 16:50   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubi1997 View Post
welche raten hatt der server
- Exp: 70
- HeroExp: 50
- Gold: 30
- Fairy Exp: 100
Old 07/25/2021, 18:00   #80

I'm in the server known as Arcane and these are my thoughts of it.

1.- Community
The server is a pretty mixed one, but most ppl understand basic english and emotes. I'm pretty often helping new ppl introcuding the server because the first stets are rough which leads to point 2.

2.- Gearing
This is being adressed so I won't talk harsh about it, just how was my start until today. As no one was doing raids in my start time, I was simply getting oneshoted by everything so I had to live with it a wait for 90 equipment. But now, they're reworking raids to simply start on the boss afaik, probably I'm wrong, but we'll see.

3.- Events
At the moment, there has been none, but one it's on the way, so go play the server and wait for it!

4.- Leveling/C-leveling
Alright, with this rates, it's pretty easy, not gonna lie. You can rush up to 90 in less than 4 hours with full buffs of exp and going with a speedy killing pace. As for Champion level, it's world, probably you don't have the equipment needed, so you'll have to search for a group to clevel. You can try farm with alts supporting you with buffs. (Which is viable).
Also, you have restricted areas, from 1-10 clvl, you can level on any of hell or heaven maps, then, on 10-20 you go to a6.2 an level on any of the maps of acelloan willls, once you're 20 upward, you can go to level on any map of a7.

And that's all at the moment. I'd call you all people to try the server, don't just say "this server ill die, it's another copypaste, it's this, it's that" please, don't be toxic, I know this is a competition to get people play your server and use their cash on yours, I respect that, just don't leave hate, blank replys jus't because you hate one person or the owner it self.

Atte: Arcane 99+53
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2021, 19:45   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulIDa View Post
I'm in the server known as Arcane and these are my thoughts of it.

1.- Community
The server is a pretty mixed one, but most ppl understand basic english and emotes. I'm pretty often helping new ppl introcuding the server because the first stets are rough which leads to point 2.

2.- Gearing
This is being adressed so I won't talk harsh about it, just how was my start until today. As no one was doing raids in my start time, I was simply getting oneshoted by everything so I had to live with it a wait for 90 equipment. But now, they're reworking raids to simply start on the boss afaik, probably I'm wrong, but we'll see.

3.- Events
At the moment, there has been none, but one it's on the way, so go play the server and wait for it!

4.- Leveling/C-leveling
Alright, with this rates, it's pretty easy, not gonna lie. You can rush up to 90 in less than 4 hours with full buffs of exp and going with a speedy killing pace. As for Champion level, it's world, probably you don't have the equipment needed, so you'll have to search for a group to clevel. You can try farm with alts supporting you with buffs. (Which is viable).
Also, you have restricted areas, from 1-10 clvl, you can level on any of hell or heaven maps, then, on 10-20 you go to a6.2 an level on any of the maps of acelloan willls, once you're 20 upward, you can go to level on any map of a7.

And that's all at the moment. I'd call you all people to try the server, don't just say "this server ill die, it's another copypaste, it's this, it's that" please, don't be toxic, I know this is a competition to get people play your server and use their cash on yours, I respect that, just don't leave hate, blank replys jus't because you hate one person or the owner it self.

Atte: Arcane 99+53

Thanks for the Comment, Nice to see that the Server Makes you fun, Alteast its my thought xD and yes one Event has been done yet, but it was more a GM Event, and for now we are Planning the Summer Event to give you new Content and also as you Said we are Reworking the Start to make it more Easier for new People. For everyone who reads this, Make your Own Opinion about it we are always Ready for Server Ideas on our Discord, every Maintenance we do take a look at the Server-Ideas channel to see what the Player wan't/ What would be nice to have.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2021, 01:45   #82

New Update:
- Added Family-Search Channel on Discord.
- Added Martial Artist Channel on Discord.
- Added Cosmetic Shop in NosVille.
- Added a Reputation Timespace in Heroic Timespace Piece (Character Level * 80 = Reputation you get).
- Added a Reputation Timespace in Act 7 (Character Level * 165 = Reputation you get).
- Added Special Pet Food to Nosmall Items Shop.
- Reworked Castra, Spider, Slade Raid.
- Lowered Kertos Shadow and Valakus Shadow Respawn.
- Added Family Slot Expansion so you can have more Members in Family, Can be Obtained in the Family Dungeon, but Only when the Family HEAD is also in the Dungeon only the Family Head can obtain the Slot Expansion.
- Added New Items for the Family Slot Expansions (70 Slots, 90 Slots, 150 Slots).
- Added a New Way to get Cellon -----> Golden Statue in Nosville ----> Malcolm Trade.
- Added All Monsters to Act4 Raids for the Family Dungeon Quest.
- Added New Effect to Laurena's Accessoires.
- Added New Effect to Uchiwa-Skin.
- Added New Effect to Wildflower Bow Skin.
- Added New Effect to Imp Cudgel Skin.
- Added Level Map Gold Items to the Level Maps 15-35, 35-55, 80-90.
- Added Lime Juice Drop on Every Map.
- Added a New Portal in Port Alveus to the Summer Event Map.
- Added a New Quest for the Pete O'Peng Raidseal.
- Added a New Quest for the Pete O'Peng Raid.
- Added a New Quest for the for the Pirate King Treasure Chest.
- Added a New Quest for the Pirate King Title.
- Added a New Quest for Mount Soul.
- Added a New Quest for Pet Sliver.
- Added a Quest for Pirate Sp +15.
- Added a New Craft Shop to the Summer Event Map.

Old 07/28/2021, 17:37   #83

Server Nr. 10? in 2 Weeks already closed not worth to play ! This guy just open for Money and close this **** Servers
Old 07/28/2021, 17:40   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauzesc View Post
Server Nr. 10? in 2 Weeks already closed not worth to play ! This guy just open for Money and close this **** Servers

Old 07/28/2021, 17:46   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauzesc View Post
Discord Information:

Little information:
Before you decide to donate and support us with the costs, any pet or mount we give will not contain a buff or additional speed. So there will be no benefit.
There will be all kinds of costumes in the gameplay.

Sure we just wan't to get money, thats why we told everyone that there will be no benefit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2021, 18:43   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecrazyviktor View Post
War klar das sowas kommt, bis aber auch mit Owner vom Server. Leider genau so Kritik unfähig wie die Ownerin. Ich habe meine Persönliche Meinung zum Server geäußert wie ich es aufgenommen habe. Wenn ihr Kritik ab könnt, den nehmt es euch zu Herzen. Da braucht ihr mich auch nicht schlecht machen.
Du nennst mich oder eher gesagt uns als Kritikunfähig, du bist genauso kritikunfähig, warum sollte ich mir jede Idee merken die man mir beim vorbeilaufen nennt?

Wozu gibt es dann Discord Server zu den P.Servern wenn es in deinen Augen unnötig ist.
Ich habe zu deinen Ideen nicht mal was geschrieben und schreibst direkt ich sei Kritikunfähig, wusste gar nicht das ich diese Person bin mit der du die ganze Zeit geschrieben hast.

Aber belassen wir das, deine Art und Weise hat sich in den letzten 3 Jahren eh nicht verändert. Was mir vorher schon klar war.
Das was Freshbecks geschrieben hat entspricht der Wahrheit.

Ich meine du kannst ja gerne einen Server auf machen ohne Discord etc und kannst unsere Fehler besser machen. Wünsche dir viel Glück dabei dir die Bugs, Ideen etc zu merken was man dir beim vorbei laufen erzählt.

Angenehmen Abend noch.
Old 08/11/2021, 04:02   #87

is therr a discord for this?
Old 08/11/2021, 12:18   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Hatred View Post
is therr a discord for this?
Old 08/13/2021, 12:47   #89

Our double exp event starts at midnight until Sunday.

Register now and become one of the best!

Homepage:
Discord:
Old 08/13/2021, 16:52   #90

Moin ich wollte auch einfach mal meine Meinung raus hauen, ich fange erstmal mal den dingen an, die mir an dem Server nicht gefallen oder man verbessern könnte.

Um an 90er EQ oder c25 EQ so kommen muss man Ibra/Zenas/Erenia Raids machen. Das Problem daran ist, dass kaum jemand diese Raids macht. Wozu auch? Wenn man das EQ aus den Raids nicht mehr braucht, sind diese Raids leider nahezu Useless. Was ich allerdings richtig gut finde ist, dass die Raids Costum gemacht sind, heißt z.b der Ibrahim raid dauert maximal 2minuten. Aber trotzdem ist es super schwierig leute für diese raids zu finden die einem helfen. Solo sind diese raids evtl. machbar allerdings sehr schwer. Vielleicht kann man eine Lösung finden, dass es sich lohnt diese Raids auch als High-End Spieler zu machen o.ä.

Inzwischen braucht man Level 96 um akt6.1 betreten zu können, die EXP in a5.2 ist solide, allerdings nervt es, dass man extra Oil btw. Eisblumen "Farmen" muss. Finde ich ein bisschen überflüssig auf einem P-Server. Aber das ist eher meckern auf hohem Niveau.

Nachdem man Level 96 erreicht, levelt man sich auf H20 in a6.1, es gibt ressis zu farmen, die nicht unbedingt super selten sind und gut gold geben (2.5kk) Was unendlich spaß macht. Allerdings, sind diese Resis super useless, dar sie nur 10% doppel-ele haben und man genau so gut die LvL 45er s5 ressis spielen kann, die nahezu umsonst sind. In meinen augen, sollten die c20 resis 20% doppel-resi haben, damit es sich überhaupt lohnt diese zu Spielen. Das nächste Problem was mir aufgefallen ist, dass die Bacooms in 6.1 viel zu stark sind. Auch nachdem a6 generft worden ist. Dadurch habe ich viel spaß verloren, man zieht 20 monster zusammen und bekommt einen 1hit rein, trotz. dass man resis + schmuck (so gut es geht) drinne hat. Ich kenne mich nicht so gut aus, aber mir hätte a6.1 viel mehr spaß gemacht, wenn es keine Bacooms dort gäbe oder der crit damage / buff von denen generft ist o.ä.

Nachdem man c20 ist, kann man nach a7 gehen in den Tower der Costum ist. Es gibt viele verschiedene Ebenen, mit verschiedenen Elementen und vielen richtig coolen Drops. Z.b Ressis/Gold Kristalle/Coupon's die man beim Shop für Coole dinge einlösen kann. Allerdings ist der Tower EXTREM schwer, wenn man nicht gerade eine sehr gute Gruppe hat mit beispielsweise WK+Warrior+Mage. Weil einem das EQ + gute Ressis fehlen, die leider erst ab c60 (max lvl) kommen.

Dann kommen wir zu dem End-Gear Equipment c55 und c60. Als ich gespielt habe, gab es 2 Event gleichzeit.
1. Doppelte Raidbox
2. Erhöhte Chance auf Rare Craft Mats für c60 Gear
Wir haben 1 Stunde Marathon Belial Raid gemacht und trotz diesen beiden Events, habe ich nicht 1 teil des c60 gear's craften können. C55 war kein großen problem, habe die Rüstung + Schwert gezogen + mir einen CrossBow ertauscht. Manche Leute mögen das Grinden für Gear etc. ich gehöre normaler weise auch dazu, allerdings, trotz den beiden Events nicht 1 item Craften zu können, fand ich schon sehr bitter und hat mir extrem den spaß genommen.

Als letztes komme ich zum punkt, des SP upgraden. Ich habe 6h in einer guten 3er grp im Tower gefarmt und mir ungefähr 800KK ergrindet. Damit wollte ich meine SP8 von +13 - +15 schaffen, die ganzen Materialien, gibt es in einem NPC-Shop zu kaufen, dar es keinen Basar gibt. Nun habe ich mein ganzes Gold in die Hand genommen, ich glaube ca. 5000 federn etc. gekauft und hatte nur fails. 6h grind (800KK) weg und die SP war immer noch +13... Evtl. war ich einfach unlucky? Oder sind die Shop preise zu teuer, das weiß ich nicht.

Mein Schlusswort. Es ist ein recht guter Server, es fehlen kleine Details, die den Server um einiges Verbessern würden, in meinen Augen und zudem finde ich es unendlich schade, dass der Basar nicht funktioniert.
Closed Thread