Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 10/31/2020, 17:20   #76

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by agvbinmzaa View Post
It has limitations such as inflation, there is no pvp in the arena or even act 4, so the players feel they don't know how to play. When moving forward.
Glacernon is getting a big update soon. And arena is filled by players on channel 4 the players are using it as the PvP Channel, because of the Rainbow Battle. Just need to inform yourself a little bit by other players! Moving forward is really simple especially in the early game, just take a look on guides or as already mentioned: ask other players.

Inflation is a true story sadly, we will try our best to bring the economy to a healthy state again.

Cya!
Old 11/01/2020, 21:31   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by October's Very Own View Post
Glacernon is getting a big update soon. And arena is filled by players on channel 4 the players are using it as the PvP Channel, because of the Rainbow Battle. Just need to inform yourself a little bit by other players! Moving forward is really simple especially in the early game, just take a look on guides or as already mentioned: ask other players.

Inflation is a true story sadly, we will try our best to bring the economy to a healthy state again.

Cya!
Oh,a simple way to cure inflation. All you have to do is deduct money from all players in percentage (30%, I think) (since the current inflated money was affected by the dupe item about 4 months ago) and that portion of the money doesn't gone Is still in that game Therefore it is not surprising that the money in the game will be inflated until now (Even events such as rare eq or others such as adding a tattoo system)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 22:55   #78

Received Thanks: 1,024
Hello folks !

Small followup of the current situation on NosByte.
Over the last few weeks (months even), we've come pretty far in terms of stability.
The lag issues that were happening with Instant Battle have been solved and the memory leaks have been reduced by a lot.

We currently have a fix for the slow saving causing the "account is already in use" bug. It's being tested on our test environment at the moment.

Our player count has gone up a bit as well, we reached 500 online players on sunday.

Also, we had a pretty big update about QoL, Act4 and class balancing. You can check it out here:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/06/2020, 13:50   #79

AWFUL SERVER EXP AND GOLD RATE AWFUL AND LIMITED DAILY QUEST UPGRADE ROLLS
Old 12/06/2020, 19:28   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affenhausen22 View Post
AWFUL SERVER EXP AND GOLD RATE AWFUL AND LIMITED DAILY QUEST UPGRADE ROLLS
Hey thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear you are not happy with our server

Making gold and gaining EXP is actually pretty easy on our server. Just had to do some quests to gain a lot of EXP in the early state of your character. We have some guides for that if you want to try again.
Old 12/08/2020, 10:50   #81

Is there a dupe item on the server? I noticed there was too much inflation. For example, the in-game currency should disappear when purchasing single-use items such as raids boxies, upgate items, gumble equip, and the new payout is to sell items with npc (gloves, shoes, 4KK) or victory money in Instand battle It doesn't make sense for the server money to be inflated.
Old 12/08/2020, 14:26   #82

Quote:
Is there a dupe item on the server? I noticed there was too much inflation. For example, the in-game currency should disappear when purchasing single-use items such as raids boxies, upgate items, gumble equip, and the new payout is to sell items with npc (gloves, shoes, 4KK) or victory money in Instand battle It doesn't make sense for the server money to be inflated.
There used to be dupes on the server yes, but there is also a very high gold generation because you can sell valuable items to NPC's such as act6 or act7 resistances and some other materials.

Gold won't disappear out of thin air as you said, because buying raid boxes or upgrade items are just "player to player" transactions, so it's not a gold sink.

Having such a huge amount of gold in game doesn't change much except that you won't be selling your equipment in Bazaar but trading it and trying to get the better offer you can for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 15:31   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
There used to be dupes on the server yes, but there is also a very high gold generation because you can sell valuable items to NPC's such as act6 or act7 resistances and some other materials.

Gold won't disappear out of thin air as you said, because buying raid boxes or upgrade items are just "player to player" transactions, so it's not a gold sink.

Having such a huge amount of gold in game doesn't change much except that you won't be selling your equipment in Bazaar but trading it and trying to get the better offer you can for it.
I understand, for example, trading in Act4 boxes for 500-800KK per box has a high probability of losing value, including betting eq from buying daily quest items (1: 35-40KK per olorun's amulet) and that portion of gold will disappear from the game. When more than a month The gold in the game is still inflated, so I don't think it makes sense.

if you check agian maybe you will found something wrong.
Old 12/08/2020, 15:49   #84

Quote:
I understand, for example, trading in Act4 boxes for 500-800KK per box has a high probability of losing value, including betting eq from buying daily quest items (1: 35-40KK per olorun's amulet) and that portion of gold will disappear from the game. When more than a month The gold in the game is still inflated, so I don't think it makes sense.

if you check agian maybe you will found something wrong.
Well, the current ways to delete gold are the following:

- Buying items to NPC's (gillions, woa, full moon etc...)
- upgrading equipment / sp's
- crafting amulets / scrolls (since you need to buy items to NPC's)
- Random box in NosVille

this does consume a lot of gold, but I believe there is more gold generated than burned everyday, which ultimately leads to gold inflation
Old 12/08/2020, 16:28   #85

sorry aber eure sever läuft echt schlecht muss man mal sagen weiß net was für root ihr habt aber ihr kriegt bestimmt mehr also genug geld für besser daher verstehe ich net wieso eurer sever immer abschmiert und das log Problem ist immer noch vorhanden wie wäres es mal das ihr das fixt ansttatt immer mehr shops update zur machen gf style kommt net gut an
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 16:43   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilet View Post
sorry aber eure sever läuft echt schlecht muss man mal sagen weiß net was für root ihr habt aber ihr kriegt bestimmt mehr also genug geld für besser daher verstehe ich net wieso eurer sever immer abschmiert und das log Problem ist immer noch vorhanden wie wäres es mal das ihr das fixt ansttatt immer mehr shops update zur machen gf style kommt net gut an
Hey,

es wird täglich an der Stabilität des Servers gearbeitet, dies sind aber Update-Logs die, die Community nicht wirklich interessiert. Wir hatten eine Spieleranzahl von 800+ Spielern täglich, wodurch sehr viele Daten gespeichert wurden und verarbeitet werden müssen. Unsere Server sind High-End und nicht billig, das kann ich dir versichern.

Wir haben schon einiges erreicht, vor einigen Monaten, hat sich der Server nicht mal mehr für 1 Stunde spielen lassen, durch die Stabilitätsprobleme, dadurch auch der hohe Verlust unserer Spieleranzahl, dennoch arbeiten wir sehr gerne und effizient für unsere Community, 300+ Spieler täglich sind definitiv nicht schlecht.

Wir arbeiten aktiv daran, den Server stabil und Lag-Frei zu halten. Sorry für deine schlechten Erfahrungen, danke dennoch für dein Feedback.
Old 12/08/2020, 17:00   #87

war auch net böse gemeint nee
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 17:41   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilet View Post
war auch net böse gemeint nee
Hat auch niemand böse aufgenommen.
Old 12/09/2020, 04:09   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Well, the current ways to delete gold are the following:

- Buying items to NPC's (gillions, woa, full moon etc...)
- upgrading equipment / sp's
- crafting amulets / scrolls (since you need to buy items to NPC's)
- Random box in NosVille

this does consume a lot of gold, but I believe there is more gold generated than burned everyday, which ultimately leads to gold inflation
Hello, let me tell you first that I didn't mean to fight with you. I'm a C60 player on your server, played since Owner, before Kenzo, before I used to farm a ressistor at act6 for 350KK per hour (5kk per pcs, 1 full slots), but as of now, I farm Act7 to get ressistor. Just not more than 10 pcs per hour (Most will only get 3-5 pcs) and the price falls only 4kk and I get 20KK per hour only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 17:26   #90

Quote:
Hello, let me tell you first that I didn't mean to fight with you. I'm a C60 player on your server, played since Owner, before Kenzo, before I used to farm a ressistor at act6 for 350KK per hour (5kk per pcs, 1 full slots), but as of now, I farm Act7 to get ressistor. Just not more than 10 pcs per hour (Most will only get 3-5 pcs) and the price falls only 4kk and I get 20KK per hour only.
I'm not taking it as a fight at all, don't worry, I just don't believe EPvP is the right place to talk about that, but any feedback, whether it's good or bad is accepted. Same goes for questions about the game
Thanks
1 User