Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 12/12/2020, 13:06   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by October's Very Own View Post
Hey thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear you are not happy with our server

Making gold and gaining EXP is actually pretty easy on our server. Just had to do some quests to gain a lot of EXP in the early state of your character. We have some guides for that if you want to try again.
your goldrate is a joke, and you can not buy upgrade scrolls
Old 12/13/2020, 17:00   #92

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affenhausen22 View Post
your goldrate is a joke, and you can not buy upgrade scrolls
You can craft them just by farming and doing daily quests that start at early levels. You also get rewards leveling up from lvl 1 to 90 (few million golds and mats to upgrade your equipments)

Doing raid daily quests gives you about 500kk/day for 1 character, so 1b with 2 accounts.

You also drop a lot of gillion stones while farming on low levels, they sell for ~70k/each in bazaar or can be used to craft cella powder that sells for ~10k/each.

We do accept feedbacks, but only when people actually bothered to play the game for more than 10 minutes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2021, 14:16   #93

client download

hi, can anyone help when I download the full client its a rar file and no folder to unzip with the launcher in. anyone know how I can download this and actually play? thanks.
Old 01/31/2021, 15:22   #94

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinw View Post
hi, can anyone help when I download the full client its a rar file and no folder to unzip with the launcher in. anyone know how I can download this and actually play? thanks.
Hey, you can unzip rar files with for example Winrar, sorry if I misunderstood your question. If it was your question, I posted a tutorial in the spoiler below.

Old 02/02/2021, 15:05   #95

Hello people,

I played on NosByte for a few weeks so far and i wanted to share my experiences.
First of all i judge objectively. I dont judge the coding side. At the end its all about usability, performance and the product they deliver!

My first impression about the team is they are really passionate about working on there server. Its evolving and this is what i like to see as a player!
They have lots of spots to grind money on early lvls. You have a mostly nice community and people around here. You have custom features where you can for example track your dmg in raids (Alpha) or see how much DMG u have done on your character. Simple features, nothing special at all but nice to have.
Small and big events and more. They are improving. Good job so far. When i remember the days back in 2014 or 2015 what private servers were like and what they have become now! I think its really cool.

Unfortunately, not everything is working properly. If u want to relogg to an other channel u have to log in again. This can be really annoying, i mean it definitly is annoying. This is by far the most worst bug on there server and its decreasing user experience a lot! The other ones i have seen so far are not really effecting my user experience, but are not nice to see.
But at the end this small little things are the ones u have to optimize to keep your playerbase away from leaving your server.
One more thing i think is very unfortunat that u dont have the feature to change ur email on there website. I dont know if its wanted but i think for most of the players this must be something really annoying either.

Other than that: KEEP IT ON! EVOLVE! AND FIX your **** and you guys will maybe keep up with every other server that might come.

GL &
Greetz
Flay
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/02/2021, 17:04   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaymerino View Post
Hello people,

I played on NosByte for a few weeks so far and i wanted to share my experiences.
First of all i judge objectively. I dont judge the coding side. Honestly, i cant and who the fk needs it? -NOONE. At the end its all about usability and performance. And the product they deliver!

My first impression about the team is they are realy passionate about working on there server. Its evolving and this is what i like to see as a player!
They have a lot of spot to grind money on early lvls. You have a mostly nice community and people around here. You have custom features where you can for example track ur dmg in Raids (Alpha) or see how much DMG u have done on your character.
Small and big events and a lot of more. They are improving. Good job so far. When i remember the days back in 2014 or 2015 what private servers were like and what they have become now! I think its realy cool. Ty for that btw!

Unfortunately, not everything is working properly. If u want to relogg to an other channel u have to log in again. This can be realy annoying, i mean it definitly is annoying. This is by far the most worst bug on there server. The other ones i have seen so far are not realy effecting my user experience.
But at the end this small little things are the ones u have to optimize to keep your player base from not leaving your server.
One more thing i think is very unfortunat that u dont have the feature to change ur email on there website. I dont know if its wanted but i think for most of the players this must be something realy annoying either.

Other than that: KEEP IT ON! EVOLVE! AND FIX and you guys will maybe keep up with every other server that might come.

GL &
Greetz
Flay
Hello !

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated ! We have been doing a lot of progress on performance issues over the last few months, especially on this relog issue you mentionned

A few months ago, it would take 2 to 5 minutes everytime you want to change channel and now you can relog instantly. We know it's pretty annoying, but it's intented to work that way until we are able to fix the last issues we have. Hopefully within the month of february, we'll be able to remove that security and make relogs instantaneous

For now, we're mainly focused on the DDoS attack that's been going on since saturday, so I'm not really thinking of fixing issues or adding new features, my main concern is having as much uptime as possible and counter the attack !

Btw, even if your feedback is good, know that if we find the character you bought a few days ago, you'll be banned
Old 02/02/2021, 17:16   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Hello !

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated ! We have been doing a lot of progress on performance issues over the last few months, especially on this relog issue you mentionned

A few months ago, it would take 2 to 5 minutes everytime you want to change channel and now you can relog instantly. We know it's pretty annoying, but it's intented to work that way until we are able to fix the last issues we have. Hopefully within the month of february, we'll be able to remove that security and make relogs instantaneous

For now, we're mainly focused on the DDoS attack that's been going on since saturday, so I'm not really thinking of fixing issues or adding new features, my main concern is having as much uptime as possible and counter the attack !

Btw, even if your feedback is good, know that if we find the character you bought a few days ago, you'll be banned
Sure, keep on focusing on the security.
My feedback was not for securing myself from a ban.

GL on your server anyways. And gl with the attacker.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2021, 16:50   #98

is a good server
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2021, 18:09   #99

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nman2020 View Post
is a good server
Glad you like it
Old 03/10/2021, 09:14   #100

Not Recommended

Hey guys,
I played on this server for about 4 month and i am pretty disappointed.
Staff is unfriendly, a lot of bugs and lags, huge inflation etc....
I played on different p-servers and most of them were better.
Maybe you prefer this one, but i recommend to find antoher
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2021, 21:21   #101

good server 100% recommended
Old 04/13/2021, 13:48   #102

Don't play this server, staff is really incompetent, banning people casually without giving you a proof for what they're accusing you.
The reason? Maybe you don't spend real money in their server !!!!
Sucking staff (AudiR8 is the first of the list)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2021, 13:54   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba2000 View Post
Don't play this server, staff is really incompetent, banning people casually without giving you a proof for what they're accusing you.
The reason? Maybe you don't spend real money in their server !!!!
Sucking staff (AudiR8 is the first of the list)
Thank you for your feedback, we'll make sure to ban everyone who doesn't give money. Because of them, we cannot buy new lambos, this is highly unnacceptable.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/28/2021, 01:25   #104

Dear NosTale-Community.
I played on many private servers - and to be fair - this server is not the most shitiest one!
I think I started playing on this server 1.5 years ago. At this time nothing better was available. But to be honest I had a lot of fun. I even cashed money into this game.
But there was a point when everything has gone down the river. NosByte started to care less about the community and focued more in which new OP items they can sell.
I don't say anything about puplishing new items and generate some money - I mean a server on it's own does not finance itself without doing anything.
I also met few people from the staff - most of them were open minded and cooperative - but be carefully - not all are like them.

If you don't have any claims this server will make you happy. Otherwise I would recommend to find an other one.

This is just my opinion about the current state of the game. Maybe in future something will change but it will be hard to get the playerbase back we had.

All that glitters is not gold. ~William Shakespeare~
Old 05/28/2021, 13:54   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lax3648272 View Post
Dear NosTale-Community.
I played on many private servers - and to be fair - this server is not the most shitiest one!
I think I started playing on this server 1.5 years ago. At this time nothing better was available. But to be honest I had a lot of fun. I even cashed money into this game.
But there was a point when everything has gone down the river. NosByte started to care less about the community and focued more in which new OP items they can sell.
I don't say anything about puplishing new items and generate some money - I mean a server on it's own does not finance itself without doing anything.
I also met few people from the staff - most of them were open minded and cooperative - but be carefully - not all are like them.

If you don't have any claims this server will make you happy. Otherwise I would recommend to find an other one.

This is just my opinion about the current state of the game. Maybe in future something will change but it will be hard to get the playerbase back we had.

All that glitters is not gold. ~William Shakespeare~
Hello!
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad that you used to appreciate NosByte. We have indeed lost a part of our playerbase due to multiple factors, including the fact that we're really late on releasing our new update.

We also know we went too far with powercreep, this is why all costumes / skins & wings have been reworked in order to add a bit more balance to the game. All the new effects will be announced before the update is released to give players time to prepare themselves.
Thanks
3 Users