Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL] NosByte - Official Thread within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 08/12/2020, 14:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabrava View Post
As a NosByte player i can say this is the "perfect server", the game experience is great, all the staff member take care of player opinions.
More in details, server is very active in PvE (with a lot of raids for the daily, weeakly and titles quest) and PvP too (the recent tournament for example). In my experience as nostale player i never found a server like this, better than vendetta. I suggest to try it as a true game experience (not like the other "grind map x" or prestige server). This is a true server, not p2w as the official is..
If i had to describe this server in few words i could say "Play to win".

Edo91
A little update, the server is still stable and active, the lagg issues during the global lockdown has been solved and now the server is playable at every hour. There are a lot of new content (in terms of quest, title, ingame items) but the server remains free to play.
I read a lot of comment talking **** bout the ingame economy, once you reach endegame making cash is very easy so dont cry (or go play official).
Talking about the staffs i have nothing bad to say, they are constantly working on improving the server and they are open to the suggests from comunity.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2020, 20:48   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabrava View Post
A little update, the server is still stable and active, the lagg issues during the global lockdown has been solved and now the server is playable at every hour. There are a lot of new content (in terms of quest, title, ingame items) but the server remains free to play.
I read a lot of comment talking **** bout the ingame economy, once you reach endegame making cash is very easy so dont cry (or go play official).
Talking about the staffs i have nothing bad to say, they are constantly working on improving the server and they are open to the suggests from comunity.
So how do you make cash ?
Old 08/16/2020, 22:38   #63

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by execcosmoflips View Post
So how do you make cash ?
Playing the game might help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2020, 22:47   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Playing the game might help
I did , but I only have like 110kk I am broke
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2020, 22:58   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by execcosmoflips View Post
I did , but I only have like 110kk I am broke
There are a lot of daily quests, such as raid daily quest that give you protection templates, when you start the game, it is probably the easiest way to make money as you can make +/- 200kk per day with only these quests.

Once you reach a higher level, you can actually do worthy raids that give you manes & claws that you can sell to the bazaar or do instant battle that also gives a nice gold amount

These are just examples, but there are plenty of ways to make gold, even as a new player !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2020, 01:13   #66

Quote:
There are a lot of daily quests, such as raid daily quest that give you protection templates, when you start the game, it is probably the easiest way to make money as you can make +/- 200kk per day with only these quests.

Once you reach a higher level, you can actually do worthy raids that give you manes & claws that you can sell to the bazaar or do instant battle that also gives a nice gold amount

These are just examples, but there are plenty of ways to make gold, even as a new player !
Thank you for the tips~ The last time I play Nostale is like 10 years+ ago, So there's alot of thing IDK
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2020, 09:29   #67

Is the server still laggy as 4 months ago?
Old 08/18/2020, 14:08   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRielFliege View Post
Is the server still laggy as 4 months ago?
It's not as laggy as 4 months ago as we have less players than during lockdown. The thing that makes the server lag the most at the moment is instant battle, so it mostly lags on ch1 during even hours (cest time). That's the reason we restart +/- 3 to 4 times a day
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2020, 15:24   #69

Ok nvm then
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2020, 19:30   #70

How much ppl and all works fine ?!
Old 10/08/2020, 14:22   #71

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
It's not as laggy as 4 months ago as we have less players than during lockdown. The thing that makes the server lag the most at the moment is instant battle, so it mostly lags on ch1 during even hours (cest time). That's the reason we restart +/- 3 to 4 times a day
You meant 1 time a day
Old 10/11/2020, 16:34   #72

Hayo !
Just a small update here to tell you that our memory leak problems have been solved. That means we don't have to restart the server 4 times a day anymore. It also means the server lags a lot less than it used to !

If you gave the server a try before and left because of the lags and performance issues, give it a go again as they have been mostly fixed and the server is now playable at all times !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2020, 13:57   #73

Is nosbyte worth continuing to play today? I have seen that there are fewer players. but I do not know what to do
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2020, 17:27   #74

elite*gold: 9
Received Thanks: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne_ View Post
Is nosbyte worth continuing to play today? I have seen that there are fewer players. but I do not know what to do
Actually increasing on playeramount now with the memory leak fix.
This was a big Step done and i'm so happy to see it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/31/2020, 14:32   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne_ View Post
It has limitations such as inflation, there is no pvp in the arena or even act 4, so the players feel they don't know how to play. When moving forward.

« Oblivia [INT] | - »