Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] ▼ DownSide 2.0 ▼ | A new beginning

Discussion on [International] ▼ DownSide 2.0 ▼ | A new beginning within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 02/14/2020, 17:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
nice but any channel closes every 30-60 minutes
Old 02/14/2020, 18:12   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesenadam1 View Post
nice but any channel closes every 30-60 minutes
We're currently having issues but the crashes are going to be addressed really soon
Old 03/02/2020, 11:31   #48

Downside 3.0 plz
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2020, 14:22   #49

One of the only remaining server with a good concept, some bugs are of course annoying, but definitely worth the try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 13:38   #50

Smile

(You can find the form in our discord channel)

We're arranging little events to encourage grinding/competitive spirit.

Join us if you are interested!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 04:51   #51

Not even an easter event.
Is there still anything coming or is this project kinda dead?
Old 04/26/2020, 14:55   #52

The Black Market: 131/0/0
Bumping the server even though it has been offline for quite a while
Old 04/26/2020, 15:47   #53

active server, coming back online in few hours, plenty pvp, currently easter event ongoing
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 21:14   #54

Patcher is flagges as a trojan by Windows Defender...
Old 05/22/2020, 11:23   #55

server has recently got act7, includes 1st set of equips with the release of more coming soon, server has had problems past months with host, but has fixed the issues, 100% stable, rewards for top 3 rep, has pvp tournaments, regular events (dedicated member of staff for events), staff active ingame and on discord, staff open to suggestions for the server and listen to the community on gameplay aspects, fun server to play
Old 05/25/2020, 10:32   #56

Honest opinion here. This server is really good, the only thing that this server is lacking are players. We had good player base, around 150+ average but when they had to change the launcher, players dropped drastically because the launcher was detected of having a trojan virus which the game admin explained on discord. Its pretty fun server nonetheless. Still a recommended server. Come play with us people
Old 05/25/2020, 15:54   #57

The server is going down.
The staff is just lurking, they make a tons of money and they won't invest those money into the server infrastructure (for almost 10 days it was laggy and offline); they just make excuses on this point to save their face but it is the only truth.

Also, as i replied to a comment on their discord (a guy asked if the server is worth and i said him that it isnt and explained why) they kicked me from their discord.
Just abuse of power to save their *****.

I think there is also someone into the staff that give advantages to a small group of players just because they know each other behind the game.

There is also a big gold-money market behind this server, it is just well hidden.

Not worth to try ^^

Edit. Also just to reply to icedfakingtea : server had around 70-90 players active, the rest were only 2nd and 3rd alts. People started quitting from this server when it had host issues, as i can remember after they "solve" the host issues there were like 20-40 players and not more.
Just a side note : they released act7 just partially, after 4+ months of advertising; they said "act7 very close" every week, and i played for 2 months more or less.
Old 05/25/2020, 16:43   #58

Unhappy ? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
The server is going down.
The staff is just lurking, they make a tons of money and they won't invest those money into the server infrastructure (for almost 10 days it was laggy and offline); they just make excuses on this point to save their face but it is the only truth.

Also, as i replied to a comment on their discord (a guy asked if the server is worth and i said him that it isnt and explained why) they kicked me from their discord.
Just abuse of power to save their asses.

I think there is also someone into the staff that give advantages to a small group of players just because they know each other behind the game.

There is also a big gold-money market behind this server, it is just well hidden.

Not worth to try ^^

Edit. Also just to reply to icedfakingtea : server had around 70-90 players active, the rest were only 2nd and 3rd alts. People started quitting from this server when it had host issues, as i can remember after they "solve" the host issues there were like 20-40 players and not more.
Just a side note : they released act7 just partially, after 4+ months of advertising; they said "act7 very close" every week, and i played for 2 months more or less.

Probably you are the one who shit-talked about our server in other people's DM trying to let them join into another pserver.

And no, we didn't stand still when we had host problems, and it was just offline for "almost" a week (not even 10 days as you said)
I was just trying to explain that they had poor network performance and therefore i tried my best not to change provider for a matter of time.

We sure did "advertise" a7 but in the meanwhile we were busy fixing relevant stuff with our developer (things you can't know at all if you are just a player which loves shit-talking right?)
The difference between us and other p-servers based on opennos is that we care about everything being enjoyable at the very least. Also we didn't want to release "act7" w/ most of things working like tattoos and things that other servers claim they have it "working 100%"

Ah and wtf? we don't give things to people just because we know them and so it's just your assumption made up because you're mad you got kicked out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2020, 21:35   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbio View Post
Probably you are the one who shit-talked about our server in other people's DM trying to let them join into another pserver.

And no, we didn't stand still when we had host problems, and it was just offline for "almost" a week (not even 10 days as you said)
I was just trying to explain that they had poor network performance and therefore i tried my best not to change provider for a matter of time.

We sure did "advertise" a7 but in the meanwhile we were busy fixing relevant stuff with our developer (things you can't know at all if you are just a player which loves shit-talking right?)
The difference between us and other p-servers based on opennos is that we care about everything being enjoyable at the very least. Also we didn't want to release "act7" w/ most of things working like tattoos and things that other servers claim they have it "working 100%"

Ah and wtf? we don't give things to people just because we know them and so it's just your assumption made up because you're mad you got kicked out

First of, i haven't "shit-talked" about the server, i just find a player that asked about it and i replied him in private saying that "the server is going down and honestly it isn't worth trying"; not even mentioning other p-servers (i got the screenshots of that conversation if u want =P )

2nd, i said "almost" 10 days because it was laggy and got tons of crashes during the very first days after recovery from the offline-status.
From the start it was a host-related issue and you stated it multiple times; i have a bit of aknowledge about of things works and i know that you can make things work easily, it's just a matter of money.

3rd point, you advertised act7 for a lot of time, every week it was like "we're going to realese it in 10 days or so!" and then nothing happend, a mere excuse to drag players into your server, and you can't deny this fact.
Also, as i said, you realesed it just partially, in fact c60 eq miss; also heared about some bugs here and there, at least from what i've read on your discord.

4th point, more than mad, im just pissed off; i did nothing to get that kick from your discord, neither insulting/offending people or advertising other p-servers, you just abused of your power to throw dust in my eyes and cover your bullshits.
I surely know that there is someone in the staff that cover people doing gold-selling (for real money) and also about people getting very good stuff from nowhere.
Is it an assumption? Sure. But at the end of the day, everything i said can be trusted or not

By the way enjoy your life and the money you're making with this pserver, it won't last for long anyway ^^
Old 05/26/2020, 02:45   #60

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
First of, i haven't "shit-talked" about the server, i just find a player that asked about it and i replied him in private saying that "the server is going down and honestly it isn't worth trying"; not even mentioning other p-servers (i got the screenshots of that conversation if u want =P )

2nd, i said "almost" 10 days because it was laggy and got tons of crashes during the very first days after recovery from the offline-status.
From the start it was a host-related issue and you stated it multiple times; i have a bit of aknowledge about of things works and i know that you can make things work easily, it's just a matter of money.

3rd point, you advertised act7 for a lot of time, every week it was like "we're going to realese it in 10 days or so!" and then nothing happend, a mere excuse to drag players into your server, and you can't deny this fact.
Also, as i said, you realesed it just partially, in fact c60 eq miss; also heared about some bugs here and there, at least from what i've read on your discord.

4th point, more than mad, im just pissed off; i did nothing to get that kick from your discord, neither insulting/offending people or advertising other p-servers, you just abused of your power to throw dust in my eyes and cover your bullshits.
I surely know that there is someone in the staff that cover people doing gold-selling (for real money) and also about people getting very good stuff from nowhere.
Is it an assumption? Sure. But at the end of the day, everything i said can be trusted or not

By the way enjoy your life and the money you're making with this pserver, it won't last for long anyway ^^
Okay then let's say at the end of the day somebody enjoyed my server.
Im not even surprised that at some point we'll close the server because that's what happens in the pserver scene unless you are NosWings right? yeah because i shit you not they will make all the pservers (and even the ones you play on) "cry" and i'm grateful for it because these opennos servers can't make an effort to gain money and therefore they will try over and over creating tons of pservers every 6 months to get something

As for the bugs yeah of course every pserver running on opennos has bugs and this isn't a discovery at all right but we actually invested on people who could actually solve/fix them (?) but people will never understand what does it take to maintain something like this unless they try themselves and realize they can't even stay online for a month
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
nostale. pserver. 2019.