Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] ▼ DownSide 2.0 ▼ | A new beginning

Discussion on [International] ▼ DownSide 2.0 ▼ | A new beginning within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 11/24/2019, 19:00   #31

elite*gold: 30
It's the first server I started to play on since months and well I was positively surprised, decent progress speed, some custom stuff on which you can definetly see that someone put a lot of effort into the server and overall a high playercount.

I'm not a fan of putting 0+10 endgame equipment into the realmoney shop and that's my biggest concern about the whole server, I don't see a reason why you'd make it that much pay2progress.

Nevertheless I'd still recommend it if you're not a fan of the "official" server design.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2019, 11:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
It's the first server I started to play on since months and well I was positively surprised, decent progress speed, some custom stuff on which you can definetly see that someone put a lot of effort into the server and overall a high playercount.

I'm not a fan of putting 0+10 endgame equipment into the realmoney shop and that's my biggest concern about the whole server, I don't see a reason why you'd make it that much pay2progress.

Nevertheless I'd still recommend it if you're not a fan of the "official" server design.

Thank you for the insight.
By the way it isn't that good as you think because most of the times our players prefer to actually craft it since it's "easy" for them... so i don't think it's a big damage.
I have more of a "Pay to get things faster" kind of idea.

Old 12/01/2019, 15:58   #33

I tested alot of private server since vendetta went off, and I recommend you deeply you join us. it's the first server I really enjoy and put time and effort in it. Farm isn't boring and time isn't wasted, got an healthy community and staff actually listen to our suggestions and feedbacks, events are quite fun (but Master come on chill a lil bit…) and the evolution of the characters is fast.

Anyway Went and all keep going you are doing an amazing job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2019, 01:52   #34

Good server, i've tried a few and this one has the best balance regarding xp and farming imo. The progression curve is nice, and the xp maps are pretty good (unlike other servers like a hell themed one...)
There are plenty of people (100+ on week ends and evenings) and there's always someone to answer your questions on the discord.
What I like is that maps aren't too focused on one thing : you can drop stuff on the xp map, and you can xp on some "drop" maps (thinking A4 here)
Drop by and try it out, I think it's worth your time, at worst you waste 1 hour and realise you don't enjoy the server.

Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 21:10   #35

Very healthy community and very addicting server, it has grinding but the "good" grinding like u get rewarded and u feel the progression, not like farming pii's for 10h straight to get a fairy to max lvl. It is fun and you will enjoy it.

And well, if u don't. just tell us why soo this server can improve even better

Tags
nostale. pserver. 2019.