Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boss fight packets

Discussion on Boss fight packets within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boss fight packets

Hi,

I am trying to figure out what are the packets for red circles from bosses for example: on yertirand there are red circles that indicate the upcoming skill from boss.

There has to be some kind of packet with x,y, radius? and maybe type of skill. But I cannot find it :/
Old 07/09/2023, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
You receive "ct" packet that contains the ID of the entity on which the meteor ise being casted on.
So there are no coordinates.

Edit: Sorry, let me correct myself, the ct packet doesn't have coordinates, it has ID instead.
But there should be another packet eff_g that has coordinates, if thats what you are looking for.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533 i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source right now im just providing the packets structure...
Packets packets packets...
10/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I have been struggling to understand what is a Packet how could i create one with the data i want then send it to my server So please any one tell if as example i want to send some info from my client to my server, then handle them from the server how could i do that : i have my socket server, also i don't wanna copy and paste codes i want to UNDERSTAND. My PacketReader.cs
[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets
08/10/2012 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
hey everyone , as mentioned , i wanna know if anyone got a complete send packets lists or anyway i can sniff send packets , thanks in advance
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
Locate Boss and Portal without a fight
06/19/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Boss/portal location exploit. In Hellgate, it takes sometime to fight through all monsters and locate the portal that will lead you through each level or perhaps locating a boss that randomly spawned. You can save your time and effort for that hassle and do this instead. Currently, in Hellgate, you are allowed to resurrect as a ghost after you died. And unlike WoW, you can see normally even though you are a ghost. What could this advantage brings? It means that you can cheat the randomly...