Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Locate Boss and Portal without a fight

Discussion on Locate Boss and Portal without a fight within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Locate Boss and Portal without a fight

Boss/portal location exploit. In Hellgate, it takes sometime to fight through all monsters and locate the portal that will lead you through each level or perhaps locating a boss that randomly spawned. You can save your time and effort for that hassle and do this instead.

Currently, in Hellgate, you are allowed to resurrect as a ghost after you died. And unlike WoW, you can see normally even though you are a ghost. What could this advantage brings? It means that you can cheat the randomly generated map system and locate anything inside the map including portals to boss or next level while you are a ghost.

So if you want to save your and your group mate time running through each levels, you can have someone die and spawn as a ghost to check the path in advance then resurrect and fight a direct path toward the boss or portal without wasting your time locating them.
Old 05/04/2008, 21:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
btw, dont try this in hardcore mode
Old 06/19/2008, 18:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Don't try this in hardcore indeed. But his also will only work on normal. Elite characters are not given the option to turn into ghosts, so use those PRDs!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CheatEngine locate your location X Y and Z
05/15/2018 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi, Last code update, now reading HP, Fixed HP, MP, Fixed MP, EXP Needed, EXP Fixed, Char name (bugged but working it out), Level. Many thanks for tagyourit50 for the help :) Virus check: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found
Level 1 Character Can Fight All Bosses W/1Hit All Boss 100%Working NEW! NEW! NEW!
12/07/2010 - Facebook - 30 Replies
Yes! Finally i made A new Cheat Tools: Firefox Fiddler 2 Download the SWF File Steps:
[request] how to make any portal item to Crag Mine Field Portal
06/17/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can any one make any portal item like, Armory 213 portal item, accretia HQ portal item to ->> crag mine field portal item.. it hard to go back to crag mine field when i got Disconnected from server..
[2.4 Live] Skip All Trash!Fight boss with evry1
03/28/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
the 2.4 change to warlock summon is a gateway to new and fantastic exploits Everyone needs to be looking into this and create their own Warlocks can now summon people to your party even if they are not in an instance Get a Lock and rogue, about 20 invis pots, make your way through the trash timing invisibility for the lock.. get to a safe spot infront of boss summon everyone fight loot enjoy
How to locate someone
04/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i wanted to know if there was a tool or a way to know exactly where in co someone is. Actually i know there is a way cause someone can tell me exactly were i am even if he is very far away. if someone could explain it to me...