Ops then it was my bad it was never suposed to work with pets
Sorry, now if I use the old version it "hides" the client and leaves it online. Is the game intentional or does it crash badly? (Maybe I have done wrong copy and paste)
Sorry, now if I use the old version it "hides" the client and leaves it online. Is the game intentional or does it crash badly? (Maybe I have done wrong copy and paste)
It crashes because some offsets changed with last update
Yeah, now free version of bot is not more usefull.
On old version it was rly good balance with premium and free version.
Now when you cant use it on multiple acc, and it crash after 15min its useless.
Anyway, thanks Hatz for your time and create this bot. If you in future update free version and add back options like multiple acc. Maybe it well be again very good bot.
For other ppls, better pay 10eu in cashop and you well no risk for ban.
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )