Hi, today I had little more time, so I wrote python script for collecting carrots. I tested it for few hours..
How to use it:
-
- Install requirements `pip install -r requirements.txt`
- Inject
- Run bot `python ./examples/carrot_bot.py <PACKET LOGGER PORT>`
- Before pressing enter, reload map and walk near carrots
I'm not responsible for any bans etc.
Should work on Python 3.6+, but I recommend 3.8
Thanks to: @ and his Packetlogger with TCP connection.
Many thanks! One question, in which map I find carrots?
[Release]NT Carrot Bot & Game Font Changer 08/05/2020 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies # About Me - Introduction #
Hello, i don't know if anyone of you will read this part but yeah here we go, my whole day is in front of my computer playing games or working on programming. Especially when i'm bored from playing games or when some one ask me for a tool, i start to work on tools for Nostale. Oh and im a computer-engineering student too.
A Time ago i was selling a loot hack on this community too and posted some stuff before but sadly im not that much active on this community.
I...
[Question]PET Collecting vs Ship Collecting 02/13/2016 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies Greetings all,
I have one question for you guys today.
Q: Which gives more uridium over time, collecting with only pet while your ship moves around and does NOT collect, or having both SHIP + PET collecting.
I would appreciate answers with some numbers, for example: "Only Pet collecting gives me ### uri per hour"
Regards
[Selling] ARANZEB Account - Lvl 55 Hauler/Manor/Carrot Wings 12/08/2015 - ArcheAge Trading - 5 Replies Clean and legit account w/ zero warnings and almost a year of play.
Account includes:
10+ days of Patron as of this posting
900+ Loyalty Tokens
30k+ Honor
90k+ Vocation
Manor (500 Gilda) fully built w/ numerous crafting stations and 4 Golden Teardrop chests
Thatched property in Ynystere
2 Gazebos fully built
[Collecting]Usefull SQL-Script`s 11/14/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 67 Replies Clean. I will not longer support german/english/arabic bitche's, wich aren`t able, to write one sentence right. :rolleyes: