Download BladeTiger's Packetlogger from elitepvpers.com/forum/nostale-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/4297215-release-packetlogger.html#post36026813
Inject it into Nostale with Cheat Engine or Mr.Tr33 Injector from elitepvpers.com/forum/nostale-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/1886361-1337-h4xx0r-nostale-dll-injector-mr-tr33.html
I use all those things but i don't know why, the packetlogger freeze after some time. It works perfectly for the first 10-15 minutes, then it just stops. The packetlogger stops working, so, obviously, the dps counter can't get the numbers anymore. I don't understand why, is it a pc problem, or maybe i've done something wrong during the processes... but it wouldn't work for the first 10 minutes.
I use all those things but i don't know why, the packetlogger freeze after some time. It works perfectly for the first 10-15 minutes, then it just stops. The packetlogger stops working, so, obviously, the dps counter can't get the numbers anymore. I don't understand why, is it a pc problem, or maybe i've done something wrong during the processes... but it wouldn't work for the first 10 minutes.
Because it fills the log very fast, blacklist the most repeating packets ([recv] mv, in etc)
I have tested the counter, how accurate is it with the dmg display or how accurate is it in general? I mean I have almost twice as many hits as a Bogi am Mage.
Great Job !
mfg
hey im an idiot and my cheat engine freeze after a few min like the dudes above.. but i dont know how to blacklist packets=( can you explain it?
It crashes because there are too many packets.
After you inject Packetlogger you can "hide" the packets.
To do this, move the mouse to the bottm-right part of the packetlogger and uncheck Log RECV and Log SEND
Packetlogger probably doesn't work, my tool reads the data that Packetlogger sends, so if it doesn't change the data transmission logic or Nostale packets my tool shouldn't stop working
Little question, very often the dps counter V1 (which is the only one who can be filtered to bosses) is very laggy.
Can't sort, can't be resized and do not respond.
The only solution is to re extract it from this website.
So does it log someting somewhere ? (a big file which is too long to read)
Or other thing ?
If packetlogger gets a lot of packets it starts to lag. Turn off LOG SEND and LOG RECV or block spam packets. DPS counter don't need packets in packetlogger list.
To show the menu move the mouse on bottom right corner of the black window (packetlogger)
If packetlogger gets a lot of packets it starts to lag. Turn off LOG SEND and LOG RECV or block spam packets. DPS counter don't need packets in packetlogger list.
To show the menu move the mouse on bottom right corner of the black window (packetlogger)
Well, I already filter some packet, and I think it's not about the packetlogger because I launch both V1 and V2 to have differents informations (on mobs and on the bosses) in same instance.
But the v2 doesn't lag at all, so it seems to come from the V1.
In addition, is there a solution to count onyx/crystals damages ? (I can't modify it because we don't have the sources :'( )
Well, I already filter some packet, and I think it's not about the packetlogger because I launch both V1 and V2 to have differents informations (on mobs and on the bosses) in same instance.
But the v2 doesn't lag at all, so it seems to come from the V1.
In addition, is there a solution to count onyx/crystals damages ? (I can't modify it because we don't have the sources :'( )
It's difficult to link the onyx to the player because when it spawn it has no ID linked to the player. Probably with a little logic they can be linked to the owners.
However I don't remember how I did V1 and V2 and what problems they have
It's difficult to link the onyx to the player because when it spawn it has no ID linked to the player. Probably with a little logic they can be linked to the owners.
However I don't remember how I did V1 and V2 and what problems they have
Well if you still have sources I would be proud to take a look
[wts] DH equip 153k dps / 73k dps unbuffed 08/20/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 23 Replies There's an english version below. :)
Da ich aufhöre mit dem DH und dem Barbaren zu spielen verkaufe ich mein Equip. Zumindest die Sachen, die noch etwas wert sind. :)
hier mal ein Bild -> http://s14.directupload.net/images/120801/rtl7vgh7 .jpg
und hier die dazugehörigen Preise:
#1
#2
[B] 130K DPS DH / 60k DPS Wich Doktor 06/14/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 11 Replies Hi ich habe einen 130k dps dh (mit allem möglichen legedanrys) und einem mf equip von 230%
sowie auf einem anderen accout einen wich doktor mit 60k dps (auch legandarys verdammt gute) und auch 230% mf equip
wir besitzen auch noch ca 5mio aber haben 4-5 volle champions mit mulis(denke mal so ca 50mio noch drinne)
ich bin neu hier weiss nichts über das forum bzw wie es abläuft der account kann ingame angeschaut werden für items(bitte aber nur ernstgemeinte intressenten) sowie in frankfurt...