hi i have a problem with injecting when i try to inject packetlooger i getting that error
i have no idea what to do with that , i will appricate any help :3
When i inject the PacketLogger.dll, the game crash.
I've got the text :: 'Dll injected', and then the app shut down.
Any one had the same issue in the past?
I still face this issue, does anyone have a solution pls?
hi i have a problem with injecting when i try to inject packetlooger i getting that error
i have no idea what to do with that , i will appricate any help :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristi10334
I still face this issue, does anyone have a solution pls?
download c++ runtimes
try to download both and install it should fix it
Hi, I'm new to this, I have everything downloaded and the injector opens, I've tried to clone objects, but they can't be cloned completely, I always keep the same amount, or for example, the object is cloned in the inventory but I can't do it nothing with him I need help please.
Hi, I'm new to this, I have everything downloaded and the injector opens, I've tried to clone objects, but they can't be cloned completely, I always keep the same amount, or for example, the object is cloned in the inventory but I can't do it nothing with him I need help please.
I already tried restarting the pc and nothing, what I need is a small tutorial on how to use the injector, as I said before I'm practically new to this, and I don't understand anything, if someone can add me to the discord and teach me how to use it well , I would greatly appreciate it.
Greetings.
Sure you can add me on discord: stradiveri
Or join phoenix bot discord, but let me tell you First- its not possible to dupe items or gold just by sending 1 packet. You can try to find some exploit, but honestly you probably wont suceed. Learn the diference between clientside and serverside.
Its packetlogger, as the name suggests it logs packets (into console), but it has more functions, it also allows you to send/recv packets or block them.
Still the most important feature is probably the TCP connection, that allows you to create basically any bot you want, with just a little programming knowledge.
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png