Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] PacketLogger

Discussion on [Release] PacketLogger within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 12/14/2022, 10:51   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alewad View Post
ahahaha i treid it yesterday, and now i learnd what is the meaning of clientside and server side. and i finally understood that what i wanted to do is impossible.

but now i have somthing else in mind. and i am searching all over the internt to do it but i dont have any skills regarding tcp protocols.

first of all i succeded in moving my main character into a position resending the same packet. dont know why but the change position i saw it with a second window and not the main one that is actually moving.

second: i succeded in doing simple bots for minigmaes (sawmill, and fishing) using autoit with pixelsearches and imagesearches
and i made macros using autohotkey broadcasting clicks to all my alts.

i wanted to use this packetlogger for two new projects of mine.

the first one is doing the glace seal mission with 3 alts using auto it (it would be better if i can use ahk) killing specific mobs with their game id and collecting specific items also with their id

the second project it would be doing my multiboxing tool so that i can change it and personalize it. i already did it with ahk but the problem is when i broadcast clicks using controlclick it is not always correct and precise and the characters go off sync after two clicks. i wanted to just implement a command for my alts to follow the same position in the game of my tank (one of the programs register it every time i move my main and i just need to take that information and send it to my alts)

someone already asked this and he was told that it is possible to do it and there is an example in the firs page of the post. but like i saiw before i did simple bots and never used tcp functions and i need little bit of help to undestand it especially the syntax, if anyone can help me i am willing to pay him just to learn thank you.
Hi Alewad. In order to move your character you have to hook the walk function from the game wich will asume that you've clicked a coordinate in the map and will start moving your character on the clientside and sending the walk packets for each path interval. Otherwhise if you just send the packet walk with packetlogger it will just move for other clients (players) and you wont see your character moving in its own client. One alternative is to receive tp packets with the coordinate that your character is located. This wont make your character actually walk but at least it will help you to see where your character actually is.

Here you can see a poor (but usefull to start) implementation of a TCP client in C#

Also in the packetlogger zip there are some examples of TCP implementation for the packetlogger

Hope you find this usefull
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2023, 23:01   #542

unknown error during injection
Old 01/23/2023, 16:48   #543

anyone know how to put up with one click ?
Please told me the code
I know how to pick up one thing
like this
v
v
get 1 1958 129853
. ^
. but this one always change
Old 01/23/2023, 16:49   #544

Anyone know how to Pick up with one click?
Old 01/24/2023, 23:25   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhong5656 View Post
Anyone know how to Pick up with one click?
You can't. 1st every drop has unique ID and you have to get them before try to pick up. 2nd in official there is a delay between one pickup and another
Old 01/25/2023, 00:42   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
You can't. 1st every drop has unique ID and you have to get them before try to pick up. 2nd in official there is a delay between one pickup and another
Yes I try to do this
But every time the id will change
And I play in the p sever only so maybe someone know how to do
Old 01/25/2023, 21:32   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhong5656 View Post
Yes I try to do this
But every time the id will change
And I play in the p sever only so maybe someone know how to do
As I told you. 1st every drop has unique ID and you have to get them before try to pick up. 2nd in official there is a delay between one pickup and another

You need to create a tool that comunicate with Packetlogger via TCP and take every drops ID and pick up them.

Text me on discord if you want a tool like that
Old 02/01/2023, 06:01   #548

Hey how can i inject this ? xD
Old 02/14/2023, 22:47   #549

*** still the Problem with the failed finding address of PolyHook .-.
i installed everything and did the same with the folder from nos but its still the same
Old 03/21/2023, 22:06   #550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnel View Post
Very usefull and pretty easy to use.Thanks a lot!
klj;
Old 03/29/2023, 03:45   #551

don't work anymore ? when i inject it, the game crash.
Old 03/31/2023, 20:07   #552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikadai28 View Post
don't work anymore ? when i inject it, the game crash.
Download it again
Old 04/01/2023, 00:17   #553

Quote:
Download it again
i did it but it's the same
Old 04/01/2023, 01:50   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikadai28 View Post
i did it but it's the same
If the client is old you can use old version (i don't know where is the link) otherwise check if there are all files (folder included) and check exe folder path, maybe you are using another exe
Old 04/04/2023, 08:02   #555

Quote:
If the client is old you can use old version (i don't know where is the link) otherwise check if there are all files (folder included) and check exe folder path, maybe you are using another exe
Yes finnaly thats why it crashed, i've found an old version of BladeTiger's PacketLogger and it works

If someone want the old version, just tell me

Tags
bladetiger, c++qt, logger, nostale, packet