Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



SBRW Cheating Tools (2019/20)

Discussion on SBRW Cheating Tools (2019/20) within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Reply
 
Old 12/29/2020, 05:34   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Where the bot is working ?.. I still have the same money
MatysekHD is offline  
Old 12/29/2020, 22:22   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
I guess, launch GMZ as Admin with this launcher
Attached Files
File Type: rar sbrw launcher.rar (7.54 MB, 77 views)
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 01/12/2021, 20:54   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiD_ View Post
I guess, launch GMZ as Admin with this launcher
Updated or what?
AutisticSniper is offline  
Old 01/13/2021, 00:44   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutisticSniper View Post
Updated or what?
Actually, that version is old, imma update it in a few hrs of writing this
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 01/24/2021, 13:26   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
we wanna updetes
daumis24 is offline  
Old 01/29/2021, 15:39   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
e

looks like I forgot to update it.

I made a new launcher (took me 2 ******* months to solve an ez java mystery), Don't worry, it's the same as the original launcher (in this thread), but now, only WorldOnlinePL and NightRiderz works (WorldUnited aswell, but for some weird reason you need the source code for that for it to work lmao)


I can't attach the Launcher.exe file so I guess download it via here:
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 01/29/2021, 16:50   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hey,i can t make it work,it gives me this error : create_;hard_link:The system cannot find the file specified:then comes the path of nfsw files and then .data\da5d7dfccbfcbb934854184f4c02031f\CARS\206RC\ GEOMETRY.BIN
the thing is the file is there,what can i do?thx
i play on nightriderz
Andy0077 is offline  
Old 01/30/2021, 13:14   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0077 View Post
hey,i can t make it work,it gives me this error : create_;hard_link:The system cannot find the file specified:then comes the path of nfsw files and then .data\da5d7dfccbfcbb934854184f4c02031f\CARS\206RC\ GEOMETRY.BIN
the thing is the file is there,what can i do?thx
i play on nightriderz
A modnet error. Reinstall your game.
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 14:50   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiD_ View Post
A modnet error. Reinstall your game.
did that like 4 times now,still the same error...
Andy0077 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 15:08   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0077 View Post
did that like 4 times now,still the same error...
I dunno then
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 02/09/2021, 14:00   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiD_ View Post
looks like I forgot to update it.

I made a new launcher (took me 2 ******* months to solve an ez java mystery), Don't worry, it's the same as the original launcher (in this thread), but now, only WorldOnlinePL and NightRiderz works (WorldUnited aswell, but for some weird reason you need the source code for that for it to work lmao)


I can't attach the Launcher.exe file so I guess download it via here:

how do i make WU work?
NUDA225PL is offline  
Old 02/09/2021, 14:11   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUDA225PL View Post
how do i make WU work?
You need the source code of the launcher. You can find it on SBRW's GitHub.

(Oh, and feel free to add me on Discord, It's in my profile bio thingy whatever the **** you wanna call it)
VoiD_ is offline  
Old 02/09/2021, 14:15   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiD_ View Post
You need the source code of the launcher. You can find it on SBRW's GitHub.

(Oh, and feel free to add me on Discord, It's in my profile bio thingy whatever the **** you wanna call it)
added ;d
NUDA225PL is offline  
Old 02/19/2021, 16:30   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
ok, updated this time, it's not jlauncher (the outdated ****, only works on 2 servers now, can get patched very easily tho), now it's the ACTUAL sbrw launcher. hope y'all enjoy some botting.



also, i forgot to mention: sadly, the servers are gonna flag your account if you play longer than the actual speedbug time. doesn't matter whether you have GMZ injected or not. just a little tip for someone who wants to bypass the speedbug timer/the "Time Remaining" thing. such as what 0x404 originally said.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Release.rar (2.64 MB, 17 views)
VoiD_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 16:36   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiD_ View Post
Actually, that version is old, imma update it in a few hrs of writing this
***** you capping and you big mad
VoiD_ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)
07/30/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 2 Replies
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.) 1.What can I bring to you? I can bring you more money. This is just one of the most important. If you are just pure for money, I will not cooperate with you. I don't like greedy people to cooperate. You need to follow our sales plan. 2.How do we guarantee that the cooperative developers will get more profits? We have worked with many cheating developers and have more customer sources and distributors....
PUBG Cheating Discord for your cheating needs!
10/05/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies
removed.
[Hacking Tools]New ZF Cheating Program
01/28/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 43 Replies
Freeware 1. Auto Training 2. Auto Minning 3. Auto makeing hole of the equipment(VIP Function)
Exploits, macros und cheating tools
07/07/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
hi! weiß jemand wo ich Exploits, macros und cheating tools finden kann? thx



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.